View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Miami Dolphins: Teammates discuss Joey Porter situation 
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Miami Dolphins: Teammates discuss Joey Porter situation
Quote:

Besides Jones and Polite, Yeremiah Bell said as much at the Pro Bowl practices and Channing Crowder certainly seems to be in the Peezy camp after their joint radio appearance on Tuesday.

Jason Taylor also was complimentary toward Porter in a recent public appearance even though it was Porter's refusal to come off the field on third downs late in the year that cost Taylor valuable sack opportunities. Taylor said those things, however, before Porter made it clear he felt he was the best outside linebacker on the team -- "period."

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_fo ... l+Blogs%29

Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:47 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Re: Miami Dolphins: Teammates discuss Joey Porter situation
Quote:
For a roster that runs in fear of the Trifecta, the players certainly aren't biting their tongues when it comes to their most combustible teammate. Sort of makes you wonder if there will be any lingering effect once the Dolphins do what seems 99.9 percent inevitable and cut ties with Porter in early March.

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_fo ... l+Blogs%29

Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:59 pm
Phinfever Global Moderator

Like I just said in another post, Porter is being real classless bringing the team down with him.

What a baby....

Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:01 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Can't wait to see him gone. He was classless with Cameron and he is now being classless with Sporano. The only exception is last season where winning made everything better. Send him to the Patriots or Jets and let him 'handgrenade' on them too.

Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:32 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Phins Rock wrote:
Like I just said in another post, Porter is being real classless bringing the team down with him.

What a baby....

Porter isn't bringing anyone anywhere. If other players can't keep their mouths shut, that's their problem, not Joey's.

I think Joey should go too, but let's not act as if he's forcing other players to agree with him publicly.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:13 pm
Profile WWW

eleaf wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:

What a baby....

Porter isn't bringing anyone anywhere. If other players can't keep their mouths shut, that's their problem, not Joey's.

I think Joey should go too, but let's not act as if he's forcing other players to agree with him publicly.

You're telling me Crowder asked Porter to go on radio with him so that they could bash the Dolphins together?

Just by making this public Porter has gotten players to back him up, thus trying to ruin the lockerroom and 'bring the team down with him.'

Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:09 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Phins Rock wrote:
eleaf wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:

What a baby....

You're telling me Crowder asked Porter to go on radio with him so that they could bash the Dolphins together?

Just by making this public Porter has gotten players to back him up, thus trying to ruin the lockerroom and 'bring the team down with him.'

Yes.

Salguero wrote:
I must say the best of those interviews came Tuesday and was done by the fine folks over at 560-AM (WQAM in Miami). It was the best because Channing Crowder, paid by the station, convinced Porter to come on for nearly 15 minutes and simply unload.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:09 am
Profile WWW
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

I think it is safe to say that the odds of Joey Porter coming back seem pretty slim. Personally, I hope he goes out of the AFC East.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]