View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Sentinel Injury report...Tuesday 
Phinfever Live! Radio Host
Phinfever Live! Radio Host

Post Sentinel Injury report...Tuesday
Hope the Oline can hold up this Thurs.

Quote:
Miami Dolphins starting free safety Chris Clemons sat out Tuesday’s practice nursing the strained hamstring he suffered in last Sunday’s 29-17 win over the Tennessee Titans.

Rookie safety Reshad Jones, who record two tackles, one sack, one interception and broke up two passes as Clemons’ replacement, was paired with Yeremiah Bell in the back end of the Dolphins’ starting defense during Tuesday’s practice.

Center Joe Berger, who suffered a knee injury against the Titans, also sat out Tuesday’s session.

Cory Procter, a career reserve in his sixth year, is filling in as Berger’s replacement. If Berger isn’t able to play against the Bears Procter would start his 14th game in the NFL, and first with the Dolphins.

Starting left tackle Jake Long, who is nursing a left shoulder injury, practiced with the team, as did starting right tackle Vernon Carey, who is nursing a knee injury. However, it’s uncertain at this time if their participation was limited.

More:

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_football_dolphins/2010/11/chris-clemons-sits-out-practice-reshad-jones-starting.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+sports%2FMiamiDolphinsweblog+%28Miami+Dolphins+%7C+Sun-Sentinel+Blogs%29

Phinfever Live!!!

Listen Live: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/phinfeverradio

RIP, Tom

Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:16 pm
Profile YIM
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

Post Re: Sentinel Injury report...Tuesday
Jake Long is a beast... I just hope his pride doesnt cost him..

Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:20 pm
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

10acjed wrote:
Jake Long is a beast... I just hope his pride doesnt cost him..

I totally agree. I hope he has the foresight to look at the long term effects. This year is very disappointing thus far but not out of the realm of possibility.

Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:52 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Yea, I don't like this one bit. If there is 1% risk of making that problem worse, he needs to sit. If he sits now, he should just get cut and see ya next year. I'd rather have him for the next decade then for the next 2qtrs.

Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]