View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 What are our QB options? 
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Post What are our QB options?
Who's available? Culpepper and JaMarcus are both in the UFL, at least they're in shape, heard Jeff Garcia was benched for his crappy performance, and Pat White may have just signed a baseball contract. I would rather not have any of these guys but I am hearing their names thrown around. Kurt Warner is another one but I heard they have been trying for a while in Arizona to get him to come out of retirement with no luck.
For those of you thinking we will pick up a Savior sitting at home home or playing in the UFL, come on, if there was a worth playing, he'd be playing.
Seeing Henne on the field in pain, the trainers having to come out and help him, the he gets up ans walking fine with this big smile on his face. For some reason that really chapped my butt.

Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:44 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Post Re: What are our QB options?
Landlocator wrote:
Who's available? Culpepper and JaMarcus are both in the UFL, at least they're in shape, heard Jeff Garcia was benched for his crappy performance, and Pat White may have just signed a baseball contract. I would rather not have any of these guys but I am hearing their names thrown around. Kurt Warner is another one but I heard they have been trying for a while in Arizona to get him to come out of retirement with no luck.
For those of you thinking we will pick up a Savior sitting at home home or playing in the UFL, come on, if there was a worth playing, he'd be playing.
Seeing Henne on the field in pain, the trainers having to come out and help him, the he gets up ans walking fine with this big smile on his face. For some reason that really chapped my butt.

Right now the word is Patrick Ramsey and Chris Simms.

Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:45 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

jammer wrote:
Landlocator wrote:

Right now the word is Patrick Ramsey and Chris Simms.

As well as Jemarcus Russell.

Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:55 pm
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

If Pennington and Thigpen are done, then it gets sticky. If the QB Miami brings in ever sees the field we'll be talking about next years draft position. So who really cares?

Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:58 pm

Landlocator wrote:

A dislocated knee cap shouldn't kill his season unless it is accompanied by a torn Patella Tendon. Maybe he was smiling because he knew he'd be back. I wouldn't look to much into that.

Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:00 pm
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

I dont think we are shopping for a Savior, the job is Thigpens. He proved he could handle it yesterday.
Whether or no he can for the final stretch remains to be seen, but right now he is the guy and we need at least one QB to back him up while Henne gets better, and if he cant come back we need 2 just in case this situation happens again.

We should be happy we actually have a QB that played in the NFL and is young. You never know, the kid could turn out to be rather surprising..
Although I am skeptical at this point...

Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]