All times are UTC-04:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:45 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

First question is, who the heck is Andre Fernandez of the Miami Herald? Maybe an intern?

Anyways, Effort has never been his issue as he tries 100%. It's his mental struggles to play the position. I am surprised at his struggles as he faced good offenses while starting in the SEC at Auburn. Let's hope it clicks for him as I am rooting for him.

Andre Fernandez (Miami Herald) wrote:
Noah Igbinoghene made a significant lifestyle change this offseason.

He became a vegan, which meant cutting out meat from his diet and a tougher sacrifice - giving up his mother’s home cooking.

“It’s just another level of discipline, I would say,” Igbinoghene said. “So it’s just really on my game. Just really sticking on that, really sticking on a diet and that just applies to everything else in this life. Just be consistent and being disciplined.”

Maintaining those last two helped Igbinoghene (5-11, 190 pounds) report to Dolphins camp seven pounds lighter than a year ago, and feeling better physically and mentally. It may have Igbinoghene on the path to an even more important change on the field that he and the Dolphins would welcome heading into the 2022 season.

His limited action in 2021 included his third career start in the Dolphins’ loss to the Jaguars in London. Igbinoghene allowed a 139.3 passer rating in his coverage area — five completions in seven targets for 64 yards and a touchdown last year. The first time Igbinoghene had such an opportunity to make an impact when either Howard or Jones were hurt, it resulted in a dismal performance.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/ ... rylink=cpy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:07 pm 
2022 Survivor Champ!
2022 Survivor Champ!

I'm rooting for him. He's a good kid and we knew he was raw when we drafted him. It was a reach pick but that doesn't mean he can't still develop. What is he, 22?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:16 pm 
Phinfever Blog Writer - Good, Bad, & Ugly
Phinfever Blog Writer - Good, Bad, & Ugly

These athletes that turn to veganism probably shorten their careers. In a vegan diet, there are significant nutrient deficiencies because some things can only be found naturally in animal products.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:37 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

He has done nothing yet to be worth that pick….nothing.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:16 pm 
Dynasty League
Dynasty League

Phinished wrote:
He has done nothing yet to be worth that pick….nothing.

Not the first 1st Rd. pick to amount to little in the NFL. The NFL is literately filled with over drafted players.

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]