All times are UTC-04:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:28 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

I've been hoping for the Dolphins to invest in a top ILB for several years to lead the defense. Tindall wasn't a full time player at Georgia, but he can make an impact with the Dolphins with his sideline-to-sideline speed and aggressiveness.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:46 pm 
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

We've needed another speedy LB for a long time who has instincts. If he can relegate Roberts to a run-stuffing role that by midseason that would be a win for this year's draft.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:25 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

k-dash wrote:
We've needed another speedy LB for a long time who has instincts. If he can relegate Roberts to a run-stuffing role that by midseason that would be a win for this year's draft.

That's my hope, too, even though I do like the times Roberts is like a heat seeking missile and makes a memorable play behind the LOS. Unfortunately, we don't see enough of those from that position on our team. From the videos I've seen of Tindall, he can be that and more.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:30 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

He does play with a nasty edge. I bet he makes an immediate impact as a rookie. The only problem is he played on a defense in college that was absolutely loaded…so it makes you wonder if he benefitted from all that talent around him? I think film shows otherwise…drafting Tindall was pretty exciting for a Phin fan. I love Tyreek Hill, but that move still has me scratching my head. The off-season has been weird… McDaniel might be the most important piece the Phins added… but I just do not see the team making the playoffs this year and the move to get Tyreek Hill seems like a win now kind of move.

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]