All times are UTC-04:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:51 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

We have plenty of Tua threads, but this is someone who knows Brady very well from his time as GM of the Patriots in Brady's early years, so, it's worth reading.

Barry Jackson (Miami Herald) wrote:
Pioli said: “Tua’s arm strength will be just fine. First five years of Tom Brady’s career, critics said over and over that he can’t throw the deep ball. It’s all dink and dunk. Brady was deadly accurate. He was being told to make high percentage throws, because that’s what he could do best at that time. As he got older, he got stronger.”

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt- ... rylink=cpy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:17 am 

We will see in about a month.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:00 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

This is funny. And, what impresses me is that Tyreek Hill is committed to making this work.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:32 pm 
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

I like the way Tua's coming out of his shell more this year. It's obvious he's determined to prove himself this year. Here's hoping he does.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:00 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

k-dash wrote:
I like the way Tua's coming out of his shell more this year. It's obvious he's determined to prove himself this year. Here's hoping he does.

I was surprised to hear some of the whiny media people who have criticized him taking offense to him pushing back to their comments. I guess those who give it can't take it.

Daniel Oyefusi (Miami Herald) wrote:
Tagovailoa also spoke on the main difference between playing at a major college program such as Alabama and in the NFL — “everyone on that field is so smart” — and gave insight into what his week of preparation looks like. Mondays are spent reviewing film from the previous game, Tagovailoa said. Tuesday is an off day but prep usually starts for the next game. By the time he enters the practice facility on Wednesday, Tagovailoa aims to know what defensive fronts and coverages he will see. On Thursday, there’s a focus on third down.

“There is time that you really have to invest as a quarterback playing in the NFL,” Tagovailoa said.

Hill co-signed Tagovailoa’s comments, saying there were times during organized team activities when he didn’t remember a play and Tagovailoa had to remind him what route to run. “His job is definitely tougher than mine, man,” he said.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/ ... rylink=cpy

The Silent Assassin?

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]