PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:20 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBfKjU_6gGQ

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:04 pm 
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

Amazing how many of those were created by pressure. It's too bad the offense stunk so bad, because we were very good at getting pressure and taking the ball away on D.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:51 pm 
Dynasty League
Dynasty League

k-dash wrote:
Amazing how many of those were created by pressure. It's too bad the offense stunk so bad, because we were very good at getting pressure and taking the ball away on D.

Pressure effects the Qb's play, huh.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:35 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

k-dash wrote:

….except when playing most opponents who had winning records. The D gave up lots of points to those teams.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:34 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Something to really think about is what the Dolphins are going to do with X this offseason. He is going to want to be the best paid DB on this team, and he should be.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:07 am 
Dynasty League
Dynasty League

Big Dave wrote:
Something to really think about is what the Dolphins are going to do with X this offseason. He is going to want to be the best paid DB on this team, and he should be.

I expect this team to get disbanded and start over. New coach, means new scheme, current players might not fit that scheme. Would not surprise me to see X traded for a 2nd or maybe a late first.

Its why Miami is always mediocre, when you are constantly starting over, you will never move forward. Teams like the Steelers typically field a competitive team. Their player receive a consistent message and stability.. Ross would have fired Cowher for going 6-10 the yr after going 10-5-1. However, the Steelers stayed the course and won the SB two yrs later.

Why Miami follows the Jets track and not the Steelers is beyond my comprehension.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:29 pm 
2020 Phinfever T-Rock FFL Champ
2020 Phinfever T-Rock FFL Champ

Dphins4me wrote:
Big Dave wrote:

I expect this team to get disbanded and start over. New coach, means new scheme, current players might not fit that scheme. Would not surprise me to see X traded for a 2nd or maybe a late first.

Its why Miami is always mediocre, when you are constantly starting over, you will never move forward. Teams like the Steelers typically field a competitive team. Their player receive a consistent message and stability.. Ross would have fired Cowher for going 6-10 the yr after going 10-5-1. However, the Steelers stayed the course and won the SB two yrs later.

Why Miami follows the Jets track and not the Steelers is beyond my comprehension.

Unfortunately this sounds about right. This seems to happening over and over again. Add to the fact that I have seen in multiple places that the new coach will have 1 year to get us in the playoffs. That won't happen with the current roster we have now.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:29 pm 
Dynasty League
Dynasty League

Phinsforever wrote:

Unfortunately this sounds about right. This seems to happening over and over again. Add to the fact that I have seen in multiple places that the new coach will have 1 year to get us in the playoffs. That won't happen with the current roster we have now.

Outside the Wr positions, I think Miami has the talent currently on the roster to make the playoffs, but not win in the playoffs. I fully believe Miami OL issue is coaching. Miami needs a solid OL coach that knows how to get 5 men to work together.

Is there a coach in today's NFL that knows enough to scheme with the players he has and not only have his scheme.

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ]