PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:26 pm 
2020 Phinfever T-Rock FFL Champ
2020 Phinfever T-Rock FFL Champ

:yay:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:37 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

It’s a beautiful thing too.

Also noticing the month of Sundays that Allen has to throw the ball back there. He has enough time to brush his teeth, comb his hair, and call mom before needing to throw the ball. Not to mention the solid running game to keep the defense honest.
“Must be nice,” says Tua.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:41 pm 

Yep. I think I'm glad we went 9-8 and missed the playoffs, causing us to make some offseason changes, rather than make the playoffs and be the ones to get beat 40-0 by the Bills. Our team was not built to play in zero degree weather. With the Jets, Bills, and Pats in our division, we need to be able to play in the cold. Next year, I predict we will have a big back.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:08 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Phin wrote:

Also noticing the month of Sundays that Allen has to throw the ball back there. He has enough time to brush his teeth, comb his hair, and call mom before needing to throw the ball. Not to mention the solid running game to keep the defense honest.

I contribute more of that to Allen’s ability to throw off the rush by being unpredictable, kinda like young Roethlisberger just shaking up the pocket and making plays where most that size can’t. Allen is as good as it gets.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:57 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

I just want them to run up the score and hang a fifty burger on them…..Bellicheat always ran up the score when he could….so it would be nice to see him eat it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:03 pm 

There are three minutes left in the game and the Bills have had seven possessions, leading to seven TDs. Allen is 21-25 for over 300 yards, with 5 touchdowns and no picks. Has there ever been a game before where a team scored a TD every single time they had the ball? Wow.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:15 am 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

prof123 wrote:
Next year, I predict we will have a big back.

Zonk is in Alaska. He’ll want Monte Clark, and nos. 62, 66 and 67.

Seriously, half measures defines failed enterprises and this one is exhibit 1. Keeping Grier is a total waste of time. Get ready for .500 years so long as he’s buying the groceries. Move on from the guy, but it seems it will take Ross more failed seasons before his eureka! moment. What a clutz. After failing to get the first overall in the tank in 2019 and then doubling down on that major screw up by passing on Herbert will be the franchise's albatross. It will have to start with a QB, but who’s gonna get one? This guy? Forget it.

I have to admit, and with admiration, the membership here is die hard beyond reason and it’s impressive. Are we really still discussing how Tua can be the guy? I only wish the team can reward this amount of faith and patience.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:20 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Pretty clear after watching this game and with Grier and Ross leading the way , we are the class of this division.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:01 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Phin wrote:

:yay:

All that FA money spent to only get them into the playoffs and be embarrassingly done. What do you think? The Bills are going to be hard to beat. This little exhibition may also help push Daboll to the top of Ross' list.

Phinished wrote:
I just want them to run up the score and hang a fifty burger on them…..Bellicheat always ran up the score when he could….so it would be nice to see him eat it.

The record-breaking defensive disaster couldn't have happened to a more deserving jerk.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:21 am 
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

carreramia wrote:
prof123 wrote:

Seriously, half measures defines failed enterprises and this one is exhibit 1. Keeping Grier is a total waste of time. Get ready for .500 years so long as he’s buying the groceries. Move on from the guy, but it seems it will take Ross more failed seasons before his eureka! moment. What a clutz. After failing to get the first overall in the tank in 2019 and then doubling down on that major screw up by passing on Herbert will be the franchise's albatross. It will have to start with a QB, but who’s gonna get one? This guy? Forget it.

I have to admit, and with admiration, the membership here is die hard beyond reason and it’s impressive. Are we really still discussing how Tua can be the guy? I only wish the team can reward this amount of faith and patience.

Much like Ross’ignorance, it appears yours will never go away either. I wonder when your eureka moment will be?

Have you changed your narrative once again? Have you thrown away your love and passion for the serial rapist / sex offender? You’ve moved onto loving Herbert now? Well guess where Herbert is? The same place Tua is. Sitting on the couch watching. And Herbert has more talent around him.

Maybe us fans are dedicated homers, but I’d take 10 of those guys to one of you. Why not go and buy you a Herbert jersey, sew it half and half with a Watson jersey, and then root for whatever team you want, other than the Dolphins.Deal?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:24 am 
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

I really enjoyed watching the Allen show last night. I enjoyed watching Billy B get thrashed in the playoffs. Couldn’’T have happened to a better guy.

And ol’ Mac Jones sure did pass that “eye test” last night didn’t he?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:37 am 
Phinfever Draft Analyst
Phinfever Draft Analyst

Big Dave wrote:
All that FA money spent to only get them into the playoffs and be embarrassingly done. What do you think? The Bills are going to be hard to beat. This little exhibition may also help push Daboll to the top of Ross' list.

As much as I loved watching it, don't you think we'd be doing back flips if Miami spent the money and we were in the playoffs? What we witnessed yesterday is what Buffalo did to Miami at the end of last season.

In hindsight I think what Belichick did to make his rookie's season much easier than most is really impressive. But I bet they are going to start asking questions as to whether Mac Jones is an answer at the QB position.

I bet if Daboll wants the Miami job it is his.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:00 am 
Honorary BILLS Fan
Honorary BILLS Fan

It was really, really, really cold - and a boatload of a great time. I am tired, hoarse and will need time to recover from standing outside like that for a very long time (including ample tailgating). It was all worth it to see the Patriots annihilated. What a beautiful sight to behold.

Now onto KC or the play Cincinnati next weekend!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:07 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

DrLecter wrote:
It was really, really, really cold - and a boatload of a great time. I am tired, hoarse and will need time to recover from standing outside like that for a very long time (including ample tailgating). It was all worth it to see the Patriots annihilated. What a beautiful sight to behold.

Doc, glad you got to really enjoy that one and be at the game, too. I'll bet that was an experience that you will never forget.

The Bills looked great last night. Can they keep it up or was this being at home, having a huge chip on their shoulders about that embarrassing loss the Patsies gave them when they only passed it 3 times the whole game? Anyways, the Bills were well-coached last night and could give that young KC OL some trouble. As we Dolphin fans know so well during the Marino years, defense wins championships and a running game helps in bad weather.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:08 am 
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

DrLecter wrote:

Congrats to you sir!
One of the classiest “other team” fans we’ve ever known! Just for you… Go Bill!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:18 am 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

The Don wrote:
carreramia wrote:
prof123 wrote:

Much like Ross’ignorance, it appears yours will never go away either. I wonder when your eureka moment will be?

Have you changed your narrative once again? Have you thrown away your love and passion for the serial rapist / sex offender? You’ve moved onto loving Herbert now? Well guess where Herbert is? The same place Tua is. Sitting on the couch watching. And Herbert has more talent around him.

Maybe us fans are dedicated homers, but I’d take 10 of those guys to one of you. Why not go and buy you a Herbert jersey, sew it half and half with a Watson jersey, and then root for whatever team you want, other than the Dolphins.Deal?

Ahhh, the sad and pathetic ramblings of a jilted wannabe. Get over it man.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:24 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

jammer wrote:
I bet if Daboll wants the Miami job it is his.

He's showing the right personality for the job, too.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:57 am 
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

carreramia wrote:
The Don wrote:
carreramia wrote:
prof123 wrote:

Ahhh, the sad and pathetic ramblings of a jilted wannabe. Get over it man.

Not until I see you in a sexual predator jersey, no sir, I will not get over it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:06 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

The Don wrote:
I really enjoyed watching the Allen show last night. I enjoyed watching Billy B get thrashed in the playoffs. Couldn’’T have happened to a better guy.

And ol’ Mac Jones sure did pass that “eye test” last night didn’t he?

Strangely reminiscent of the beat down we got from the Jills the last game of the year last year. The Tua detractors were gleefully laying the loss on him. They’ll probably give ol Mac-n-cheese a pass on this one. After all, he doesn’t wear aqua.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:08 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

None of those points carry over to next week, so like last year, the Bills will need to find a way to overcome the more quality opponents in the playoffs.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:37 am 

carreramia wrote:
prof123 wrote:

Your dismissal of Tua after much evidence to the contrary is baffling to say the least.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:28 pm 
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

AQNOR wrote:
carreramia wrote:
prof123 wrote:

Your dismissal of Tua after much evidence to the contrary is baffling to say the least.

He’s the sort of guy that would support a sexual predator being our starting QB.
Facts don’t resonate well with those sorts.

Tua would be just fine behind a decent O-line and people who could actually get open.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:55 pm 
Honorary BILLS Fan
Honorary BILLS Fan

The Don wrote:
AQNOR wrote:
carreramia wrote:
prof123 wrote:

He’s the sort of guy that would support a sexual predator being our starting QB.

Tua would be just fine behind a decent O-line and people who could actually get open.

That would make him a Steelers fan.......

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:57 pm 
Honorary BILLS Fan
Honorary BILLS Fan

The Don wrote:
DrLecter wrote:

Congrats to you sir!
One of the classiest “other team” fans we’ve ever known! Just for you… Go Bill!

Thanks - I appreciate that.

All of you are great here.

I am enjoying the ride this year and feel like they have the ability to win it all this year. Of course, we have all seen teams have that ability and still come up short. But it is nice to at least be able to reasonably say that

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:33 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Saban QB showing why you should never draft a Saban QB.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:08 pm 

This wildcard weekend was a waste in the AFC. Only four teams should have made the playoffs -- Tennessee, Cincy, Buffalo, and KC. There is a big gap between them and the rest of the conference, despite Cincy's narrow victory over the Raiders.

It isn't quite so clear in the NFC. Bucs, Rams, Packers, Cowboys, and Niners are worthy.

The first round games of the playoffs were more competitive when you didn't have the #2 seed playing against the team that just snuck into the playoffs.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:59 pm 

DrLecter wrote:

That would make him a Steelers fan.......[/quote]

If that is a shot at Big Ben, I'd just like to point out that he seems to be a different person than he was years ago, and I commend him for it.

https://currentpub.com/2022/01/15/big-b ... VRQlvCGjU4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:15 am 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

prof123 wrote:
This wildcard weekend was a waste in the AFC. Only four teams should have made the playoffs -- Tennessee, Cincy, Buffalo, and KC. There is a big gap between them and the rest of the conference, despite Cincy's narrow victory over the Raiders.

It isn't quite so clear in the NFC. Bucs, Rams, Packers, Cowboys, and Niners are worthy.

The first round games of the playoffs were more competitive when you didn't have the #2 seed playing against the team that just snuck into the playoffs.

The Raiders/Cinci game was competitive there for a while but yeah, that was it for the AFC. Seeing the Cowboys lose at home and the manner in which they lost, running out the clock?! Now, that was special. This ref thing in the middle, the league has to look at that. They have like ten zebra guys in there, one of them can’t hustle up and spot it?! Other times, not this last second thing, refs keep the center from snapping the ball, holding both arms out like waiting for rain or something, both teams are lined up ready to go and they won’t let the play start but the play clock keeps on ticking. Gotta wonder about that.

Anyway, back to you point. The little things that make the NFL the best....the four teams outed this weekend, all on most fans hit list as most disliked, all eliminated: Cowboys, Pats, Eagles and Steelers. The Stephen A. Smith video at home (oh, and what a home!), laughing at the Cowboys was priceless.

Tonight’s game should be interesting. Next weekend, all the matchups are edge of your seat. Bills/Chiefs, Titans/Cinci...should be fun. And for my Pack, need someone to knock out Brady, one just knows that Brady, even going to frigid GB, will be a tough game to get past. He did it last year! And I worry about these ’niners. It may seem inconsequential but the Pack has had trouble with running teams and this Samuel guy, man, he’s good.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:21 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

FINesse wrote:
Saban QB showing why you should never draft a Saban QB.

You're saying this about a rookie QB who looks to be the best QB drafted this year? I think the arrow is up for him. I thought he had a good year for a rookie QB. 'Cheat used him well.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:33 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Mac Jones is Trent Dilfer with more system polish.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:02 am 
Dynasty League
Dynasty League

carreramia wrote:
Seeing the Cowboys lose at home and the manner in which they lost, running out the clock?! Now, that was special. This ref thing in the middle, the league has to look at that. They have like ten zebra guys in there, one of them can’t hustle up and spot it?!.
I think its the ump that spots it and he is literately sprinting up there. That was on Dak for running farther than he should have, not the refs.

carreramia wrote:
Other times, not this last second thing, refs keep the center from snapping the ball, holding both arms out like waiting for rain or something, both teams are lined up ready to go and they won’t let the play start but the play clock keeps on ticking. Gotta wonder about that.

Know what you are saying, but I'm sure there is a reasonable reason, plus if your team chance of winning depends on that, then your team did not do enough to win the game prior.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:10 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

AFCMiamiEast wrote:

Mac Jones got to a playoff game as a rookie. We would be throwing laurel wreaths at Tua if he had done that….

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:16 am 
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

carreramia wrote:
And for my Pack, need someone to knock out Brady, one just knows that Brady, even going to frigid GB, will be a tough game to get past. He did it last year! And I worry about these ’niners. It may seem inconsequential but the Pack has had trouble with running teams and this Samuel guy, man, he’s good.

"Your Pack"?

Why don't you do us all a favor and go to a Green Bay forum and talk there then? Maybe they'll send Rodgers packing, then they'll make your dream come true and get the sexual predator Watson, just for you.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:24 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

I had Bills v Chiefs in the championship game before the season and still believe it will happen. I picked the Bills for the Super Bowl, but wow….the Chiefs sure turn it on for the playoffs. I picked the Rams for the NFC super bowl team, iirc…..but it is hard to imagine them beating GB in the winter.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:31 am 

Phinished wrote:
I had Bills v Chiefs in the championship game before the season and still believe it will happen.

Wanna make a bet on this, because I don't think so? I won't even require even money. If you are right, I'll pay you $100. If you are wrong, you pay me $10.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:40 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

prof123 wrote:
Phinished wrote:
I had Bills v Chiefs in the championship game before the season and still believe it will happen.

Wanna make a bet on this, because I don't think so? I won't even require even money. If you are right, I'll pay you $100. If you are wrong, you pay me $10.

No bet….but do you think the Titans take it? Really?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:59 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Phinished wrote:
AFCMiamiEast wrote:

Mac Jones got to a playoff game as a rookie. We would be throwing laurel wreaths at Tua if he had done that….

I wouldn’t. Crazier things have happened in the NFL. He wandered into the most competent organization in the league.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:02 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Phinished wrote:
I had Bills v Chiefs in the championship game before the season and still believe it will happen. I picked the Bills for the Super Bowl, but wow….the Chiefs sure turn it on for the playoffs. I picked the Rams for the NFC super bowl team, iirc…..but it is hard to imagine them beating GB in the winter.

The Chiefs scored so many points they ran out of fireworks. Seriously.

AFCMiamiEast wrote:
Phinished wrote:
AFCMiamiEast wrote:

I wouldn’t. Crazier things have happened in the NFL. He wandered into the most competent organization in the league.

Yep. And, it was the defense that 'Cheat poured all that cap money in free agency that lost the game. Rarely do you want a rookie QB to carry your offense, but the Bills took away the running game.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:07 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Big Dave wrote:
Phinished wrote:

The Chiefs scored so many points they ran out of fireworks. Seriously.

AFCMiamiEast wrote:
Phinished wrote:
AFCMiamiEast wrote:

Yep. And, it was the defense that 'Cheat poured all that cap money in free agency that lost the game. Rarely do you want a rookie QB to carry your offense, but the Bills took away the running game.

I remeber a certain Steeler QB as a rookie….and they won a Suoer Bowl.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:11 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Phinished wrote:
Big Dave wrote:

I remeber a certain Steeler QB as a rookie….and they won a Suoer Bowl.

You had to go all the way back to 2004 (went 15-1 and lost in conference title game), but he didn't go to the Super Bowl as a rookie but in his second year. As I said, it is rare.

Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 Next