All times are UTC-05:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:13 pm 
2020 Phinfever T-Rock FFL Champ
2020 Phinfever T-Rock FFL Champ

Jones has a neck strain and may not be able to play Sunday against the Dolphins, according to Tom Pelissero of NFL Network. The Giants have only Mike Glennon on the active roster behind Jones.

It could be good for our defense to feast on. :yay:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:18 pm 
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

He's out. Glennon is starting.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:35 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

What’re we at now? 17 game regular season? 10-7 here we go.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:25 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Well, I can't wait to see AQNOR's game map. Surely this is the game of the week.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:54 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

I actually liked Jake Fromm (smart QB but college arm), but he's a project. Glennon has the starting experience, although, he's turned into Mr. Checkdown at the NFL level. Those of us from NC State know Glennon as the guy who forced NC State to choose between two years of him (he was very highly touted coming into NC State) or Russell Wilson for his senior year as he threatened to transfer. Wilson pressed the issue by saying he was thinking about playing baseball his senior year and that didn't sit well with Coach Tom O'Brien.

PFT wrote:
Mike Glennon is expected to start for the Giants on Sunday against the Dolphins. Daniel Jones‘ neck injury will force him to miss at least a week, according to Pat Leonard of the New York Daily News.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... ck-injury/

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:59 am 
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

Big Dave wrote:
I actually liked Jake Fromm (smart QB but college arm), but he's a project. Glennon has the starting experience, although, he's turned into Mr. Checkdown at the NFL level. Those of us from NC State know Glennon as the guy who forced NC State to choose between two years of him (he was very highly touted coming into NC State) or Russell Wilson for his senior year as he threatened to transfer. Wilson pressed the issue by saying he was thinking about playing baseball his senior year and that didn't sit well with Coach Tom O'Brien.

PFT wrote:
Mike Glennon is expected to start for the Giants on Sunday against the Dolphins. Daniel Jones‘ neck injury will force him to miss at least a week, according to Pat Leonard of the New York Daily News.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... ck-injury/

Wilson may be pressing the issue again and try to force his way out of Seattle. I'm not sure I blame him. They have done about as good a job getting him an offensive line as we have.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:34 pm 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Officially out.

NFL.COM wrote:
Daniel Jones will indeed miss Sunday's game against the Miami Dolphins due to a neck strain.

Coach Joe Judge announced Friday that the quarterback has not been cleared for contact and is ruled out for Week 13.

Mike Glennon will make his first start for Big Blue against the blitz-happy Dolphins

https://www.nfl.com/news/daniel-jones-n ... n-to-start

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:29 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Glennon suffered a concussion yesterday. Dang, I hate to hear this about any QB. I think that long neck of his gets his head into trouble.

:haha

Seriously though, it looks like Fromm is the next guy up if he doesn't clear concussion protocol. The Giants will have some questions to ask about when it occurred, because he finished the game.

PFT wrote:
Daniel Jones missed Sunday’s game with a neck injury and the team announced that his replacement Mike Glennon suffered a concussion during Sunday’s loss to the Dolphins. Glennon did not leave the game, so it’s unclear when he might have been injured.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... oncussion/

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ]