View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:33 am



Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 
 Miami Dolphins: Dan Henning explains final failure vs. Jets 
Author Message
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 3596
Post Miami Dolphins: Dan Henning explains final failure vs. Jets
Quote:
September 30th, 2010 by Mike Berardino

Just finished up Coordinator Thursday out at the Miami Dolphins facility. We’ll have video clips from both OC Dan Henning and DC Mike Nolan in a bit, but for now here are some highlights:

Henning was asked why Chad Henne was under center for that final set of downs from the Jets 11 on Sunday night. As we’ve suspected, Henne is more comfortable taking snaps that way, but Henning downplayed the importance of not being in the shotgun there.

”Is it better for him to be in shotgun?” Henning said. “We didn’t have any thinking about that. Under center or shotgun, it doesn’t make any difference to us. He works well out of both places … We had two timeouts left. We had a running game. There’s all kinds of possibilities when he’s under center.

“He particularly likes to be under [center], by the way. But those plays we called had no bearing whether he was in the shotgun or not.”

...

“It’s not the easiest thing to score when you have time running out on you. Last year we had the same situation – against the Jets, in orange jerseys, on Sunday night [actually Monday]. … Gosh,we scored down there on that. How’d we do on that one? Was it the Wildcat? No kidding. We must have broken Chad’s rhythm on that one.”


http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_fo ... -jets.html


Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:13 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:55 pm
Posts: 5439
Post Re: Miami Dolphins: Dan Henning explains final failure vs. Jets
Yeah, I'm tired of the argument that the Wildcat takes Henne out of his rhythm. It is no different than if he handed the ball of and just stood there, just instead he gets to talk to the coaches on the sideline instead of doing nothing...if anything, the Wildcat benefits Henne.

I don't blame anything on the offense for this game. The final play calls were there...especially the final play, Henne just missed. It happens. They had an opportunity to win the game, and Henne just missed. I'm ok with that. I'm not ok with the defense giving up 31 to the Jets. They looked like they did in the preseason on Sunday Night....a troubling sign.

_________________
Image


Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:23 pm
Profile
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 5879
Post Re: Miami Dolphins: Dan Henning explains final failure vs. Jets
Quote:
“It’s not the easiest thing to score when you have time running out on you. Last year we had the same situation – against the Jets, in orange jerseys, on Sunday night [actually Monday]. … Gosh,we scored down there on that. How’d we do on that one? Was it the Wildcat? No kidding. We must have broken Chad’s rhythm on that one.”


You ran it from inside the 5yd line...big difference. This moron still doesn't get it. Let's hope Sparano sends him a message. Right now he's killed about a dozen drives going to that offense. Maybe he should go back to the real wildcat like the one they ran last season instead of the wildpat with Ronnie at the helm.


Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:47 pm
Profile
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 5879
Post Re: Miami Dolphins: Dan Henning explains final failure vs. Jets
Iowafin wrote:
Yeah, I'm tired of the argument that the Wildcat takes Henne out of his rhythm. It is no different than if he handed the ball of and just stood there, just instead he gets to talk to the coaches on the sideline instead of doing nothing...if anything, the Wildcat benefits Henne.

I don't blame anything on the offense for this game. The final play calls were there...especially the final play, Henne just missed. It happens. They had an opportunity to win the game, and Henne just missed. I'm ok with that. I'm not ok with the defense giving up 31 to the Jets. They looked like they did in the preseason on Sunday Night....a troubling sign.


Yeap ... all those 3rd and longs produced by the wildcat must be a real plus.


Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:47 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 3:56 pm
Posts: 3092
Location: MA.
Post Re: Miami Dolphins: Dan Henning explains final failure vs. Jets
Iowafin wrote:
Yeah, I'm tired of the argument that the Wildcat takes Henne out of his rhythm. It is no different than if he handed the ball of and just stood there, just instead he gets to talk to the coaches on the sideline instead of doing nothing...if anything, the Wildcat benefits Henne.

I don't blame anything on the offense for this game. The final play calls were there...especially the final play, Henne just missed. It happens. They had an opportunity to win the game, and Henne just missed. I'm ok with that. I'm not ok with the defense giving up 31 to the Jets. They looked like they did in the preseason on Sunday Night....a troubling sign.


I agree with you...And add i think the coaches have forgotten more football than the naysayers of the wildcat...It's proven success.....If you get 4 yards. it did it's job....It's a fricken run play


Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:58 pm
Profile
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 5879
Post Re: Miami Dolphins: Dan Henning explains final failure vs. Jets
Quote:
If you get 4 yards. it did it's job....It's a fricken run play


Key word: "if" Miami hasn't gotten a consistent 4 yds with this offense in over a year. Furthermore, they haven't run the real wildcat in that same amount of time. I've come to the conclusion that Henning is just flat out arrogant. We're guaranteed to see this stupid offensive spread offense until Sparano makes him stop.


Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:04 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 3:56 pm
Posts: 3092
Location: MA.
Post Re: Miami Dolphins: Dan Henning explains final failure vs. Jets
NFLJunkie wrote:
Iowafin wrote:
Yeah, I'm tired of the argument that the Wildcat takes Henne out of his rhythm. It is no different than if he handed the ball of and just stood there, just instead he gets to talk to the coaches on the sideline instead of doing nothing...if anything, the Wildcat benefits Henne.

I don't blame anything on the offense for this game. The final play calls were there...especially the final play, Henne just missed. It happens. They had an opportunity to win the game, and Henne just missed. I'm ok with that. I'm not ok with the defense giving up 31 to the Jets. They looked like they did in the preseason on Sunday Night....a troubling sign.


Yeap ... all those 3rd and longs produced by the wildcat must be a real plus.



You don't know...The Jets may have been showing something on previous plays that the Phins thought they could exploit...Only this time they changed out of it........
In fact Ronnie had a long run in the final minute that caught the Jets off guard....And if he had only got 5 yards the monday morning qb's would be ripping Henning for that too....Great call!!!!!!!!


Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:07 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 3:56 pm
Posts: 3092
Location: MA.
Post Re: Miami Dolphins: Dan Henning explains final failure vs. Jets
Quote:
NFLJunkie wrote:
Quote:
If you get 4 yards. it did it's job....It's a fricken run play


Key word: "if" Miami hasn't gotten a consistent 4 yds with this offense in over a year. quote]



Simply not true.........


Last edited by Kev1321 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:11 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 3:56 pm
Posts: 3092
Location: MA.
Post Re: Miami Dolphins: Dan Henning explains final failure vs. Jets
Against the Vikings(Perhaps the best run defense in the league)

Quote:
(Shotgun) Direct snap to R.Brown. R.Brown right end to MIN 18 for 5 yards (E.Henderson).(Shotgun) Direct snap to R.Brown. R.Williams left end to MIN 10 for 6 yards (M.Williams).

(Shotgun) R.Williams left end to MIN 3 for 7 yards (B.Leber).


Touchdown drive!!!!!!!! Oh ya the only touchdown drive of the game

Only 2 other direct snaps were used.....It worked in this game(just 2 weeks ago)


Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:22 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:49 am
Posts: 4144
Location: The Bluegrass
Post Re: Miami Dolphins: Dan Henning explains final failure vs. Jets
These rants have nothing to do with the WC and everything to do with hating on Henning.

_________________
A good RB is nice, a good QB even better, but it's best to be able to stop someone first.


Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:29 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 5879
Post Re: Miami Dolphins: Dan Henning explains final failure vs. Jets
Quote:


Simply not true.........


Go look it up. They got 16yds on 10 attempts against the Jets. Furthermore it isn't the same wildcat we rolled out two years ago and finally it only worked on that one drive against the Vikes, didn't work at Buffalo at all. If they're going to run the wildcat, lets start using the offset line which produced in a big way two years ago. Not this stupid spread offense with Pat White/Ronnie Brown. BTW....go back and see how many drives Pat White killed in this formation last year. Too many to count.


Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:55 pm
Profile
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 5879
Post Re: Miami Dolphins: Dan Henning explains final failure vs. Jets
eleaf wrote:
These rants have nothing to do with the WC and everything to do with hating on Henning.


Okay, you're right. Henning is the best OC to ever hit planet Earth. :hithead:

3rd and two at midfield...no backs in the backfield he has Henne drop back and do a play fake?

The punt that was blocked? That came after Henning rolled the Ronnie Brown lead spread offense onto the field to kill a drive that was started at the Miami 5yd line. Henne just completed two awesome passes and was chewing through the Jets Defense like a knife through hot butter. This is after a whole half of football that showed him the Jets had practiced against the spread offense and shut it down. They couldn't stop the Hartline fade pass.....but Henning never called it again after 3 straight successful plays. Brandon Marshall couldn't be stopped, but they quit throwing deep to him after one successful try. Why stop what's working? Why insist on running what's broken? Dan Henning makes that call and if that's hate, call me a hater.


Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:01 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 3:56 pm
Posts: 3092
Location: MA.
Post Re: Miami Dolphins: Dan Henning explains final failure vs. Jets
NFLJunkie wrote:
[
Go look it up. They got 16yds on 10 attempts against the Jets. Furthermore it isn't the same wildcat we rolled out two years ago and finally it only worked on that one drive against the Vikes, didn't work at Buffalo at all. If they're going to run the wildcat, lets start using the offset line which produced in a big way two years ago. Not this stupid spread offense with Pat White/Ronnie Brown. BTW....go back and see how many drives Pat White killed in this formation last year. Too many to count.


Against the Jets we had a 6 yard loss on a broken reverse wildcat(Or whatever you want to call it)A direct snap to a running back is what this team does(you call it whatever you want) It works...Another was a pass that didn't work....Whatever!!!!!You said it hasn't worked in years...

It worked 2 weeks ago

Look it up....It was the only drive it worked on because it was the only drive it was used on....A touchdown drive!!!!!!!!!


Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:10 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 3:56 pm
Posts: 3092
Location: MA.
Post Re: Miami Dolphins: Dan Henning explains final failure vs. Jets
Quote:
Wildcat, direct snap to R.Brown (C.Henne on sideline). (Shotgun) R.Brown up the middle to BUF 13 for 3 yards (D.Florence, C.Kelsay).

Wildcat, direct snap to R.Brown (C.Henne at WR). R.Brown left end to MIA 18 for 3 yards (D.Florence).

1st and 10 at MIA 20 Wildcat, direct snap to R.Brown (C.Henne at WR). (Shotgun) R.Brown up the middle to MIA 24 for 4 yards (Sp.Johnson, M.Stroud).


That's it???? Thats not working...4 big plays


Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:19 pm
Profile
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 5879
Post Re: Miami Dolphins: Dan Henning explains final failure vs. Jets
1. 1-10-BUF 19 (11:00) 36-L.Polite up the middle to BUF 16 for 3 yards (90-C.Kelsay, 95-K.Williams).
2. 2-7-BUF 16 (10:23) Wildcat, direct snap to R.Brown (C.Henne on sideline). (Shotgun) 23-R.Brown up the middle to BUF 13 for 3 yards (29-D.Florence, 90-C.Kelsay).
3. 3-4-BUF 13 (9:34) 7-C.Henne pass short left to 19-B.Marshall to BUF 14 for -1 yards (24-T.McGee) [93-C.Ellis]. Screen, caught at BUF 14.
4. 4-5-BUF 14 (8:57) (No Huddle) 5-D.Carpenter 32 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-92-J.Denney, Holder-2-B.Fields.
5. 1-10-MIA 20 (8:45) Wildcat, direct snap to R.Brown (C.Henne at WR). (Shotgun) 23-R.Brown up the middle to MIA 24 for 4 yards (91-Sp.Johnson, 99-M.Stroud).
6. 2-6-MIA 24 (8:10) Wildcat, direct snap to R.Brown (C.Henne at WR). (Shotgun) 34-R.Williams right tackle to MIA 23 for -1 yards (99-M.Stroud, 96-T.Troup).
7. 3-7-MIA 23 (7:24) 7-C.Henne pass incomplete short middle to 82-B.Hartline (24-T.McGee). Pass dropped in coverage at MIA 27.
8. 4-7-MIA 23 (7:19) (Punt formation) PENALTY on BUF-58-A.Maybin, Neutral Zone Infraction, 5 yards, enforced at MIA 23 - No Play.
9. 4-2-MIA 28 (7:19) 2-B.Fields punts 45 yards to BUF 27, Center-92-J.Denney. 11-R.Parrish to BUF 35 for 8 yards (26-L.Hilliard).
10. 1-10-MIA 5 (3:11) 7-C.Henne pass short left to 82-B.Hartline to MIA 24 for 19 yards (36-J.Leonhard).
11. 1-10-MIA 24 (2:30) (Shotgun) Direct snap to 23-R.Brown. 23-R.Brown pass incomplete deep right to 19-B.Marshall.
12. 2-10-MIA 24 (2:23) 7-C.Henne pass incomplete short right to 80-A.Fasano.
13. 3-10-MIA 24 (2:17) 7-C.Henne pass incomplete short right to 80-A.Fasano.
14. 4-10-MIA 24 (2:11) (Punt formation) 2-B.Fields punt is BLOCKED by 33-E.Smith, Center-92-J.Denney, recovered by MIA-53-E.Walden at MIA 17. 53-E.Walden to MIA 17 for no gain (44-J.Ihedigbo).


Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:26 pm
Profile
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 5879
Post Re: Miami Dolphins: Dan Henning explains final failure vs. Jets
It would be nice if the Statisticians would always log it as direct snap but I'm sure they're not. There was definitely a spread play ran right before a completion to Marshall that yielded a field goal.


Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:28 pm
Profile
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 5879
Post Re: Miami Dolphins: Dan Henning explains final failure vs. Jets
Quote:
It worked 2 weeks ago

Look it up....It was the only drive it worked on because it was the only drive it was used on....A touchdown drive!!!!!!!!!


In some ways you're making my point. Against the Jets it killed 3 drives. Against Buffalo it killed 2 drives....and the only time it worked...he never ran it again.


Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:30 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:49 am
Posts: 4144
Location: The Bluegrass
Post Re: Miami Dolphins: Dan Henning explains final failure vs. Jets
NFLJunkie wrote:
eleaf wrote:
These rants have nothing to do with the WC and everything to do with hating on Henning.


Okay, you're right. Henning is the best OC to ever hit planet Earth. :hithead:

3rd and two at midfield...no backs in the backfield he has Henne drop back and do a play fake?

The punt that was blocked? That came after Henning rolled the Ronnie Brown lead spread offense onto the field to kill a drive that was started at the Miami 5yd line. Henne just completed two awesome passes and was chewing through the Jets Defense like a knife through hot butter. This is after a whole half of football that showed him the Jets had practiced against the spread offense and shut it down. They couldn't stop the Hartline fade pass.....but Henning never called it again after 3 straight successful plays. Brandon Marshall couldn't be stopped, but they quit throwing deep to him after one successful try. Why stop what's working? Why insist on running what's broken? Dan Henning makes that call and if that's hate, call me a hater.


Hyperbole much?

No one ever made the argument that Henning is TEH BEST EVAR!!!, but people around here love to hate on him.


"He runs too much" people moan, or "he's too conservative" they cry, or "the game has passed him by". That is until his QB chucks the ball downfield 48 times, gathers 363 yards with 2 TDs, then they cry "The WC is the problem" or "he uses PA pass in a way I don't approve of", or whatever other moans and groans come from the peanut gallery.

Here is how I see it. We are 2-1, and the loss isn't a result of ANYTHING the offense did or did not do (you can't give up 31 in the NFL and expect to win), so there shouldn't be that much to byotch about.

That people still find a way to complain about a unit that is the least of our problems, and in particular the guy who runs it, is friggin' amazing.

_________________
A good RB is nice, a good QB even better, but it's best to be able to stop someone first.


Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:38 pm
Profile WWW
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:35 am
Posts: 1318
Location: Lakeland, Fl
Post Re: Miami Dolphins: Dan Henning explains final failure vs. Jets
The problem I have with the wildcat is that it is almost exclusively a running play. There are basically 3 different options. Hand off to Ricky on a sweep, Ronnie up the middle or Ronnie outside the tackles. That's it. It has become very predictable for the defense to stop. Miami finally has the QB that can make all the throws and a big play WR that can make a defense respect the passing game. He can stretch the field and hit the deep and middle range passes much more effectively than Pennington could. When Miami goes to the wildcat/direct snap to the RB it eliminates the option of throwing the ball and negates the benefit of having a strong armed QB in the game. By adding Marshall to the team, Miami has a chance to throw to Fasano, Hartline & Bess as well as the RB's if defenses double Marshall. I would rather see a traditional offense that can attack the entire field instead of the 4 to 6 wildcat plays that are almost sure to be a run.

_________________
Image


Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:24 pm
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:55 pm
Posts: 5439
Post Re: Miami Dolphins: Dan Henning explains final failure vs. Jets
eleaf wrote:
Here is how I see it. We are 2-1, and the loss isn't a result of ANYTHING the offense did or did not do (you can't give up 31 in the NFL and expect to win), so there shouldn't be that much to byotch about.

That people still find a way to complain about a unit that is the least of our problems, and in particular the guy who runs it, is friggin' amazing.


Yes and no. I agree that the loss is not the offense's fault. However, I do believe this offense can much better than it has been, and that I blame on firstly Henning for not utilizing what he has, and then secondly on the play of the interior line.

_________________
Image


Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:43 pm
Profile
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 5879
Post Re: Miami Dolphins: Dan Henning explains final failure vs. Jets
eleaf wrote:
NFLJunkie wrote:
eleaf wrote:
These rants have nothing to do with the WC and everything to do with hating on Henning.


Okay, you're right. Henning is the best OC to ever hit planet Earth. :hithead:

3rd and two at midfield...no backs in the backfield he has Henne drop back and do a play fake?

The punt that was blocked? That came after Henning rolled the Ronnie Brown lead spread offense onto the field to kill a drive that was started at the Miami 5yd line. Henne just completed two awesome passes and was chewing through the Jets Defense like a knife through hot butter. This is after a whole half of football that showed him the Jets had practiced against the spread offense and shut it down. They couldn't stop the Hartline fade pass.....but Henning never called it again after 3 straight successful plays. Brandon Marshall couldn't be stopped, but they quit throwing deep to him after one successful try. Why stop what's working? Why insist on running what's broken? Dan Henning makes that call and if that's hate, call me a hater.


Hyperbole much?

No one ever made the argument that Henning is TEH BEST EVAR!!!, but people around here love to hate on him.


"He runs too much" people moan, or "he's too conservative" they cry, or "the game has passed him by". That is until his QB chucks the ball downfield 48 times, gathers 363 yards with 2 TDs, then they cry "The WC is the problem" or "he uses PA pass in a way I don't approve of", or whatever other moans and groans come from the peanut gallery.

Here is how I see it. We are 2-1, and the loss isn't a result of ANYTHING the offense did or did not do (you can't give up 31 in the NFL and expect to win), so there shouldn't be that much to byotch about.

That people still find a way to complain about a unit that is the least of our problems, and in particular the guy who runs it, is friggin' amazing.


Point taken. I think you're right about their being blame to go around other than the offense. What drives me nuts with Henning is his insistence on running an offense that didn't work. Check out the entire 2009 season with the Wild Pat. That was the same offense they're asking Ronnie to run now. It didn't work with Pat, and its not working with Ronnie. I'm sure there will be a time when its useful like inside the red zone. I just don't think its an offense you roll out between the 20s. BTW, my gripe with Henning goes back to 2008 when Miami was winning. He's mostly genius with few stupid series every game. Its like having a great QB who throws for 400yds, 3 TDs and 2 picks every game. You'll win most of them but not against the good teams.


Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:01 pm
Profile
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:36 am
Posts: 321
Location: Scarborough, Maine
Post Re: Miami Dolphins: Dan Henning explains final failure vs. Jets
[quote="Iowafin"]Yeah, I'm tired of the argument that the Wildcat takes Henne out of his rhythm. It is no different than if he handed the ball of and just stood there, just instead he gets to talk to the coaches on the sideline instead of doing nothing...if anything, the Wildcat benefits Henne.

I disagree. If you have ever played a sport, you know your mind-set changes when you go off the field for a play or two. Competitive people want to be in the game. It seems the Wildcat or spread offense is used just as the offense seems to be moving the ball down the field and the momentum is in the Phins favor only to be interrupted by plays that are just not working.

You are entitled to your opinion. My opinion is that it interrupts the flow for Henne. In a run play he is still in the game both psychologically and physically. When he goes out of the game he then loses control or at least participation in the ensuing play/s. If I was him, I would feel I then had to bail the offense out by converting the 3rd and long we seemed to face after running the WildPat/spread offense like we did against the Jets.


Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:52 am
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:59 pm
Posts: 5117
Post Re: Miami Dolphins: Dan Henning explains final failure vs. Jets
Bottom line, we need to go to our bread and butter when we're in the redzone because right now our redzone offense is looking pretty awful. We have three very capable backs that need to be utilized down there. It made me mad as heck to see us settle for a field goal in that game after we had 2nd and goal from the 2 yard line! You've got to pound the rock in that situation Henning!
:stiffarm:


Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:41 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2010 phpBB Group.
Designed by Coots & IamPZ - Phinfever.com.