All times are UTC-05:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:13 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

The Dolphins could use all four, but if I had the choice of one it would be Parker. Parker has been tough for the past two years, so, I would say that this is uncommon for the "new" Parker to miss this many games.

Barry Jackson (Miami Herald) wrote:
Receivers DeVante Parker and Will Fuller are eligible to come off the injured list, but Flores indicated he isn’t sure if they will be available for practice this week or Sunday’s home game against Carolina. “Nothing definitive right now,” he said. Fuller has missed seven games with a finger injury. Parker has missed three games with a hamstring injury.

Flores also was noncommittal on the availability of two other players eligible to come off the injured list: center Michael Deiter (foot) and running back Malcolm Brown (quadriceps). “I’m hopeful we’ll get a couple guys back,” Flores said of those four.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt- ... rylink=cpy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:33 am 
Dynasty League
Dynasty League

Big Dave wrote:

Receivers DeVante Parker and Will Fuller are eligible to come off the injured list, but Flores indicated he isn’t sure if they will be available for practice this week or Sunday’s home game against Carolina. “Nothing definitive right now,” he said. Fuller has missed seven games with a finger injury. Parker has missed three games with a hamstring injury.

I would not hold out hope for Parker or Fuller playing much. I expect an injury getting off the list. That is a dangerous list to come off of. They might get hurt.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:43 pm 

Dphins4me wrote:
Big Dave wrote:

I would not hold out hope for Parker or Fuller playing much. I expect an injury getting off the list. That is a dangerous list to come off of. They might get hurt.

Dangerous to whom? What do the Dolphins have to risk by playing either Parker or Fuller? We are getting nothing from them now anyway. Now if it were Waddle, that would be something else. We wouldn't want to risk any permanent damage with him.

I'd love to see Parker. Fuller, not so much. This past summer I put the over/under on him at 20 catches. I was far too optimistic.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:43 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Fuller is a waste of a roster spot. He had one year to get himself a lucrative contract and instead he has milked us for a payday. He’s only hurting himself unless the plan is to retire after this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:33 pm 
Dynasty League
Dynasty League

prof123 wrote:

Dangerous to whom? What do the Dolphins have to risk by playing either Parker or Fuller? We are getting nothing from them now anyway. Now if it were Waddle, that would be something else. We wouldn't want to risk any permanent damage with him.

I'd love to see Parker. Fuller, not so much. This past summer I put the over/under on him at 20 catches. I was far too optimistic.
I was being sarcastic. Both seem to get injured crossing the out of bounds line.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:03 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Dphins4me wrote:
prof123 wrote:

I was being sarcastic. Both seem to get injured crossing the out of bounds line.

I'm trying to defend Parker toughness since he got a new start with Flores, but I'm having a hard time with it this year. Parker is back, and Tua could sure use him.

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]