All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ




Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:13 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 23165
Location: Raleigh, NC
The Dolphins could use all four, but if I had the choice of one it would be Parker. Parker has been tough for the past two years, so, I would say that this is uncommon for the "new" Parker to miss this many games.

Barry Jackson (Miami Herald) wrote:
Receivers DeVante Parker and Will Fuller are eligible to come off the injured list, but Flores indicated he isn’t sure if they will be available for practice this week or Sunday’s home game against Carolina. “Nothing definitive right now,” he said. Fuller has missed seven games with a finger injury. Parker has missed three games with a hamstring injury.

Flores also was noncommittal on the availability of two other players eligible to come off the injured list: center Michael Deiter (foot) and running back Malcolm Brown (quadriceps). “I’m hopeful we’ll get a couple guys back,” Flores said of those four.


Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt- ... rylink=cpy

_________________
* Follow Phinfever on FACEBOOK
* Follow Phinfever on TWITTER


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
Dynasty League
Dynasty League

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 7937
Big Dave wrote:

Barry Jackson (Miami Herald) wrote:
Receivers DeVante Parker and Will Fuller are eligible to come off the injured list, but Flores indicated he isn’t sure if they will be available for practice this week or Sunday’s home game against Carolina. “Nothing definitive right now,” he said. Fuller has missed seven games with a finger injury. Parker has missed three games with a hamstring injury.

I would not hold out hope for Parker or Fuller playing much. I expect an injury getting off the list. That is a dangerous list to come off of. They might get hurt.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:54 am
Posts: 1095
Dphins4me wrote:
Big Dave wrote:

Barry Jackson (Miami Herald) wrote:
Receivers DeVante Parker and Will Fuller are eligible to come off the injured list, but Flores indicated he isn’t sure if they will be available for practice this week or Sunday’s home game against Carolina. “Nothing definitive right now,” he said. Fuller has missed seven games with a finger injury. Parker has missed three games with a hamstring injury.

I would not hold out hope for Parker or Fuller playing much. I expect an injury getting off the list. That is a dangerous list to come off of. They might get hurt.


Dangerous to whom? What do the Dolphins have to risk by playing either Parker or Fuller? We are getting nothing from them now anyway. Now if it were Waddle, that would be something else. We wouldn't want to risk any permanent damage with him.

I'd love to see Parker. Fuller, not so much. This past summer I put the over/under on him at 20 catches. I was far too optimistic.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:43 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:11 pm
Posts: 10828
Location: Fargo, ND
Fuller is a waste of a roster spot. He had one year to get himself a lucrative contract and instead he has milked us for a payday. He’s only hurting himself unless the plan is to retire after this season.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Dynasty League
Dynasty League

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 7937
prof123 wrote:

Dangerous to whom? What do the Dolphins have to risk by playing either Parker or Fuller? We are getting nothing from them now anyway. Now if it were Waddle, that would be something else. We wouldn't want to risk any permanent damage with him.

I'd love to see Parker. Fuller, not so much. This past summer I put the over/under on him at 20 catches. I was far too optimistic.
I was being sarcastic. Both seem to get injured crossing the out of bounds line.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 23165
Location: Raleigh, NC
Dphins4me wrote:
prof123 wrote:

Dangerous to whom? What do the Dolphins have to risk by playing either Parker or Fuller? We are getting nothing from them now anyway. Now if it were Waddle, that would be something else. We wouldn't want to risk any permanent damage with him.

I'd love to see Parker. Fuller, not so much. This past summer I put the over/under on him at 20 catches. I was far too optimistic.
I was being sarcastic. Both seem to get injured crossing the out of bounds line.


I'm trying to defend Parker toughness since he got a new start with Flores, but I'm having a hard time with it this year. Parker is back, and Tua could sure use him.

_________________
* Follow Phinfever on FACEBOOK
* Follow Phinfever on TWITTER


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: coldfin, Phinsforever and 39 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited | Chopped and modified by Coots | Original design by Prosk8r