All times are UTC-05:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:29 pm 

Quote:
Miami has fewer holes and depth problems on their current 2021 roster than years past, but the remaining holes are at crucial positions on both sides of the ball.

Between the tackles running back, Coverage linebacker, Right tackle. ....

https://phinphanatic.com/2021/10/16/tra ... s-sellers/

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:12 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Well….we will be rebuilding soon. Problem is, Grier is still on the job. I think Parker might be worth trading for a pick….maybe flip Wilson for a 6th. I think players are quitting on the team already this season….probably try to move X man after the season.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:44 am 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Phinished wrote:
Well….we will be rebuilding soon. Problem is, Grier is still on the job. I think Parker might be worth trading for a pick….maybe flip Wilson for a 6th. I think players are quitting on the team already this season….probably try to move X man after the season.
Nope, you are wanting them to quit, because that is what quitters do.

Also, every dang thread does not need to be you moaning

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:56 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Dphins4me wrote:
Phinished wrote:
Nope, you are wanting them to quit, because that is what quitters do.

Also, every dang thread does not need to be you moaning

That’s his MO. Hence the username. I typically just skip reading his posts because I know it’s just more of the same.

I think we should try to make a couple moves on the oline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:43 pm 

AQNOR wrote:
Miami has fewer holes and depth problems on their current 2021 roster than years past, but the remaining holes are at crucial positions on both sides of the ball.

I'm convinced that our problems on OL are due to coaching. You can't have this many high draft picks who don't pan out and blame it all on the players. Plus, some of them seem to have regressed.

On one hand, today's loss seemed very unlucky. A kicker off the street makes two 54 yard FGs at the end of the game. Several very poor calls by officials, including questionable spots where they seemed to miss Gesicki stretching the ball out. Some untimely penalties that really hurt. Etc.

On the other hand, the fact that a game against a team with a 20 game losing streak is even close enough for those things to be the difference between winning and losing is very disconcerting.

The only good thing from today that I see is that Tua showed a lot of improvement. He is the least of our concerns right now. As is Waddle. Holland, Eichenberg, Wilkins, Davis, and Phillips all look promising. Other than that ... lots of question marks.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:05 pm 

prof123 wrote:
AQNOR wrote:

I'm convinced that our problems on OL are due to coaching. You can't have this many high draft picks who don't pan out and blame it all on the players. Plus, some of them seem to have regressed.

On one hand, today's loss seemed very unlucky. A kicker off the street makes two 54 yard FGs at the end of the game. Several very poor calls by officials, including questionable spots where they seemed to miss Gesicki stretching the ball out. Some untimely penalties that really hurt. Etc.

On the other hand, the fact that a game against a team with a 20 game losing streak is even close enough for those things to be the difference between winning and losing is very disconcerting.

The only good thing from today that I see is that Tua showed a lot of improvement. He is the least of our concerns right now. As is Waddle. Holland, Eichenberg, Wilkins, Davis, and Phillips all look promising. Other than that ... lots of question marks.

I agree the game should not have been this close. Not having any semblance of a running game is glaring.

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]