View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 My thoughts on the game..... 
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Post My thoughts on the game.....
#1--All of you Dolphins fans need to eat some crow for the poop (I got warned for swearing) you've been talking this past week.

#2--I told you, I told you, I told you that your secondary would get exposed! I was right, it's ok, you can admit it.

#3--Henne looked really good, I have to give him props for a great game.

#4--Cameron Wake had one good series and got exposed most of the time. I'm guessing that's not what you guys thought would happen.

#5--Jets are in first! How does it feel looking up?

And don't get mad at me for talking ish, you guys deserve it with all of your cocky talking this whole year.

-Rex Ryan

Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:23 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Post Re: My thoughts on the game.....
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!

Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:25 pm
2011 NCAA Pick 'Em Champ
2011 NCAA Pick 'Em Champ

choon, it really comes down to two things..better special teams play by the Jets and one slip. These are two closely matched teams who will be battling right to the wire with the Pats for the division.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:30 pm
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer

choon328 wrote:
#1--All of you Dolphins fans need to eat some crow for the poop (I got warned for swearing) you've been talking this past week.

#2--I told you, I told you, I told you that your secondary would get exposed! I was right, it's ok, you can admit it.

#4--Cameron Wake had one good series and got exposed most of the time. I'm guessing that's not what you guys thought would happen.

And don't get mad at me for talking ish, you guys deserve it with all of your cocky talking this whole year.

Further proof that there is no such thing as a Jets fan with class.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:31 pm
2014 Survival Champ
2014 Survival Champ

choon328 wrote:
#1--All of you Dolphins fans need to eat some GD crow for the poop (I got warned for swearing) you've been talking this past week.

Glad you got a warning for swearing. Grow up!!. Second "All Dolphins fans" been talking this week? I haven't.

Don't know who you are, don't know why you are here. I've never felt the need to hand out on other teams MBs. If Miami fans were talking trash on a Miami fans board, then DUH!!!

If they were on your board, then that is different.

As far as the ignorant comment of looking up in the standings. Newsflash. Its Wk. 3. Not a huge concern. Super Bowls, Conference titles, division titles, wild cards are not won in Sept. That I can promise.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:32 pm
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

Was a good game...

Not quite the beat down you predicted choon... So since the Jets are so great (as soo man jet fans put it), I guess the Fins aint too bad either...

Im not happy we lost... But last time I checked the season doesnt end in Sept...

Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:33 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Dphins4me wrote:
choon328 wrote:
#1--All of you Dolphins fans need to eat some GD crow for the poop (I got warned for swearing) you've been talking this past week.

Glad you got a warning for swearing. Grow up!!. Second "All Dolphins fans" been talking this week? I haven't.

Don't know who you are, don't know why you are here. I've never felt the need to hand out on other teams MBs. If Miami fans were talking trash on a Miami fans board, then DUH!!!

If they were on your board, then that is different.

As far as the ignorant comment of looking up in the standings. Newsflash. Its Wk. 3. Not a huge concern. Super Bowls, Conference titles, division titles, wild cards are not won in Sept. That I can promise.

he can't help he got sucked into all of the media hype around the Jets and how every game up there is made to look like "SWEET JESUS IF YOU DON'T WIN NEW YORK WILL HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE THE BOTTOM FEEDERS OF GETTING A CHAMPIONSHIP IN THIS CITY!!!! FURTHERMORE, RYAN WILL TURN INTO MECHA RYAN AND EAT THE WHOLE CITY!!!!!"

Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:34 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

choon328 wrote:

You are a dirt bag. Thank you.

"The task of the leader is to get his people from where they are to where they have not been..."
— Henry Kissinger

Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:35 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Oh I almost forgot. We also were without our best cover man, best pass rusher and best run stopper on the D-line. And we still won. Plus we add Holmes in 2 weeks and Sanchez will just get better. See you next time around.

-Rex Ryan

Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:57 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Oh Choon, you must be home from school now.

Don't you have some friends that you can play with?

Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:59 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Phin wrote:
Don't you have some friends that you can play with?

Not likely.

Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:01 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

choad, errr choon, please refer yourself to post 2 in this thread

Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:11 pm
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

he's a kid from nyc. what else did you expect? class? lol, he's the epitome of what that city represents. sad part is that once upon a time I actually admired nyc from afar. but once you actually socialize with people either in the city or fresh out of the city, you realize that its a cesspool for classless people. keep talking choon, nyj's big money spend will NOT amount to much when the season is over, independently of what the outcome of our remaining match is.

Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:29 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

choon328 wrote:
Oh I almost forgot. We also were without our best cover man, best pass rusher and best run stopper on the D-line. And we still won. Plus we add Holmes in 2 weeks and Sanchez will just get better. See you next time around.

Look, you're talking like you just passed us up. Both teams are 2-1 last time I checked. I'm not going to hit the panic button because your team escaped with a lucky win. There is plenty of football left and I still like my team's chances. I think we'll beat you in your new stadium and knock you out of the playoffs just like we did in 2008.

:jests:
By the way, your defense looked pretty winded late in that game. Cause for concern???

Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]