View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 FIRE HENNING!!!! 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Post Re: FIRE HENNING!!!!
Rock Sexton wrote:
Mindtornado wrote:
Henning is safe. The Dolphins just put up 23 points on a great defense. He had the Jets off balanced most of the game.

Marty Schotteheimer says when things are mixed up, you need to concentrate on the players not the plays to get things figured out.

A great defense minus it's best pass rusher Calvin Pace and it's best DB Darelle Revis.

Do you really think Revis erases Marshall last night? Dude was 10/166 and a TD. And it isn't like both Hartline and Bess didn't light it up too.

They don't scare me.

This game had nothing to do with the offense or their lack of defensive players, but with our inability to stop the pass and tackle. Revis and Pace play no part in that.

Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:16 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin

Post Re: FIRE HENNING!!!!
I still like the Wildcat, but not the "spread offense" as has been drilled in this thread... and I especially don't like it after big plays!!!

There's a time and place for that stuff, and when the QB is hot, that's not the time!! Henning is scared to let Henne get into a groove, no matter how many times he proves that he can handle it.

The darn guy threw the ball 44 times man! (not counting penalties bringing plays back)

Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2