Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Rosen isn't the future
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:08 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

I think it's obvious that the Dolphins feel they need to address the "franchise quarterback" again. I'm holding out hope for Rosen though to impress this offseason/preseason. Unfortunately for him, he is learning ANOTHER offense. Hopefully this offense is more quarterback friendly. He's affordable, so, I would keep him around a couple more years and let him compete in 2021 with our franchise QB hopeful that we draft this year.

Armando Salguero (Miami Herald) wrote:
During the Senior Bowl week of practices, general manager Chris Grier was asked about how badly owner Stephen Ross wants to find a franchise QB.

“I think that’s from all of us,” Grier replied. “We’d like to find the right guy to be the quarterback. You see how important it is around the league. So I wouldn’t just say it’s Steve. It’s [head coach] Brian [Flores]. Myself. Coaching staff. Scouts. We think it’s important that we find the right guy, and the leader, to be the quarterback here for a long time.”

I missed the part he mentioned Rosen. Because he didn’t.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt- ... rylink=cpy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:57 am 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

Have to wonder if a team he goes the free agent/trade route for QB this year might be willing to surrender a 4th Rounder for Rosen as a reclamation project. Maybe the Chargers if they go Cam Newton or Teddy Bridgewater?

I still find it shocking that two organizations have given up on the guy after two years. If you built a brick wall in front of him you don't think he could similar to Jared Goff?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:48 am 
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Well he is not the future for the Dolphins but will be for the team he leads to the super bowl once he is traded.

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]