All times are UTC-05:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:12 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

I understand that Jesse Davis is our RT, but we've used him at LT for most of the year. Why did we slide him back to RT? Was this a failed experiment that looked good during the bye week as we looked for a viable LT? Color me confused.

Barry Jackson (Miami Herald) wrote:
▪ Among players who logged at least 25 snaps, Pro Football Focus gave its highest grades on offense — in order — to Ryan Fitzpatrick, Walton, Wilson, Drake and Hurns. The lowest grades went to Kilgore, Smythe, O’Leary and Josh Rosen.

▪ PFF charged guard Michael Deiter with allowing two of the sacks, while blaming Rosen, left tackle J’Marcus Webb and Walton for one sack apiece. And right tackle Jesse Davis allowed four pressures.

▪ Among players who logged at least 25 snaps, Pro Football Focus gave its highest grades on defense — in order — to Needham, Biegel, Jones, Wilkins and Baker. The worst grades went to Rowe, Webster, Godchaux and Charlton.

▪ McCain allowed four of the five passes thrown in his coverage area to be caught for 46 yards and a touchdown. Webster permitted two of three passes in his coverage area to be caught, for 38 yards and a touchdown. But Needham did not allow a catch in three targets.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt- ... rylink=cpy

Follow me on Twitter - David Blake@phinfever

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]