View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Predictions!! 
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Re: Predictions!!
7-9 to 9-7. I think Miami will struggle defensively in the secondary and with pass rush. I also think Miami will struggle offfensively with the running game and pass blocking between the guards. I do think they will improve as the season progresses but the first 4 games will be a tough test. Lets Hope Marshall and Henne stay healthy, Ronnie & Ricky combine for 1500 yds rushing, Miami can bring a decent pass rush without having to blitz and Jason Allen or Sean Smith thrive at CB.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:49 pm
Honorary BILLS Fan
Honorary BILLS Fan

I see Miami hanging right around 8-8.

They continue their poor starts to the season - Bills win 23-17 in OT. The Bills then win only 2 or 3 more games.

Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:35 am
Phinfever Global Moderator

Im really beleiving. This division is weaker. Patriots are clearly (FINALLY) in decline at least for this season , Jets are all hype & Sanchez is not there .... yet , Bills will get better but its not happening this season.
While we are not Indy , Green Bay or the Saints we easily make the playoffs where anything can happen.

Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:07 am

FINesse wrote:
Im really beleiving. This division is weaker. Patriots are clearly (FINALLY) in decline at least for this season , Jets are all hype & Sanchez is not there .... yet , Bills will get better but its not happening this season.
While we are not Indy , Green Bay or the Saints we easily make the playoffs where anything can happen.

Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not, but I'm in 99% agreement. We will get in, but it won't be easy. I think we're the most balanced team in the East, but it's always tough beating division opponents on the road in December, especially when they're NY and NE.

Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:13 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

I recently got XM radio and have been listening to the NFL Network channel nonstop. (I drive a lot for my job)

Most of the analysts think the Dolphins are in for a great season. We added Marshall which should have a domino effect on the rest of the offense. I want to believe, but I just can't.

I follow all the major sports and have had favorite teams in each for over 30 years, but it is only the Dolphins that can affect me negatively. A loss on a Sunday afternoon and I might not be right until Tuesday morning. My three sons know to avoid me if the Dolphins lose. My wife will antagonize me because she thinks it is silly to get upset about a football game. I can't seem to make her understand that my love for the Dolphins is part of what makes me me. It's in me and I would sooner change religions that follow a different football team.

I predict a realistic 8-8 with hopes for mores and fears for much less. I can handle an 8-8 if the Dolphins are progressing to greatness. I'll go sideways, if they are 8-8 and Ireland and Coach are pushed out the door and that KC guy comes in with a new coach. Didn't Peterson drive the Chiefs into the cellar?

Either way, I'm already in knots for the Buffalo game. I predict the Phins will take it 41-3, which will result in many hugs from my boys...

Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:34 pm

Phins Rock wrote:
FINesse wrote:

Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not, but I'm in 99% agreement. We will get in, but it won't be easy. I think we're the most balanced team in the East, but it's always tough beating division opponents on the road in December, especially when they're NY and NE.

PR - here is why I am a beleiver at least for this season. You see my reasons as for the division. After this season , New Englands defense is not young anymore & it will be a good defense once again & I know its not cool here to like Brady but as long as he is there they will surround him with a good offense & can dominate again. The Bills will be better & at some point will be wise enough to draft a QB. I dont know what the Jets will be but I dont care. As for the rest od the afc , I like the Steelers as I think Tomlin is by far the best coach in the league & they will win a couple more rings under his tenure but the Roethlisberger thing hurts them this year but they will find that Dixon is a good QB.
Indy is our main roadblock , Ravens are poised to be dominant but I see that after year 4 for Flacco. There are other good afc teams I know but we can compete with them at least this season.
So that is part of my thinking why this has to be the year , I dont think we are building a dynasty but who is.

Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2