View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Ronnie hopeful about he and Ricky having 1000 yards each 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Post Ronnie hopeful about he and Ricky having 1000 yards each
:yay: :yay:

Armando Salguero wrote:
Running back Ronnie Brown talked to the media in two different interview sessions after practice. He is the most at-ease man with the media on the team. He doesn't dodge questions. He's just great that way.

He's also pretty good on the field, which is one reason Brown admitted the topic of Miami having twin 1,000-yard rusher has come up in conversations between he and Ricky Williams.

"We were talking about it yesterday," Brown said.

Brown says one reason for such optimism is that injuries that have plagued him -- a blown out knee in 2007 and a fractured foot last year -- are not concerns right right. He said the knee "feels great," and the foot is "a non-issue" that he doesn't even apply extra tape to.

"These last few years, I've had a couple of injuries I've had to deal with," Brown said. "Hopefully that's behind me. The good part is coming into this training camp I actually feel a little bit better than I have the last two or three years. I'm in a little bit better shape and hope I can continue to build on that and see what happens."

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins ... phins.html

Quote:
Ronnie Brown reiterated Tuesday that his 2009 season-ending foot injury is "a non-issue" and says his knee "feels great." Brown has suffered two season-enders in the past three seasons, including a torn ACL which he spoke about. Fully cleared at training camp, it appears Brown will be 100 percent for Week 1. His track record says a 16-game season is far from certain, but we're feeling more confident about his top-25 fantasy back ranking. He's a value in the sixth round of non-PPR drafts.

www.rotoworld.com

Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:49 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]