Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:43 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Huzzah look who is back.

Quote:
The Dolphins re-signed the veteran offensive tackle three days after releasing him to make room for rookie defensive tackle Jamiyus Pittman, whom the team needed to play in its thinned out defensive tackle rotation during Sunday’s 31-28 overtime win over the Chicago Bears.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miam ... story.html

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:13 pm 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

:speechless

Follow me on Twitter - David Blake@phinfever

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:22 pm 
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

welcome back to the Stiff....the Dolphins, with their miserable personnel dept., know no one will pick the Stiff up, so they let him go, make a move or two, then pick him up, only to let him go at some point later knowing he'll be there, waiting by the phone...no other team exists stupid enough to make a roster move to add the Stiff.....I have to check the record books to find out what player has suffered the indignity of being cut and picked up again the most by the same team...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:30 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

This can't be the same personnel dept. that brought in the wonderful Brock you rock Osweiler can it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:50 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

AQNOR wrote:
This can't be the same personnel dept. that brought in the wonderful Brock you rock Osweiler can it.

Why do you turn every thread into a Brock debate...Should be warned for this!

And from the guy that cries like a little girl all the time. It isn't even a qb thread. :bullcrap

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:21 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Kev1321 wrote:
AQNOR wrote:

Why do you turn every thread into a Brock debate...Should be warned for this!

And from the guy that cries like a little girl all the time. It isn't even a qb thread. :bullcrap

You are making things up when you say I make every thread into a Brock debate, you simply have 0 proof of that accusation.

You seem to be an expert on little girls crying, do you have a problem? Seek counseling my friend don't let it keep on going you don't know where you might end up.

What is the Brock debate you are talking about. If you read what I wrote my point of emphasis is about the personnel dept. If you could point where I have even over multiple threads (much less every thread) put him down you might could make an argument but you cannot do that so again you seem to be making something up.

I don't have a problem with Brock, he came in and preformed well. I like Dolphins players who do well. I think your accusations are baseless but that does seem to be your M.O. imo.

Imo Brock did rock in that outing, coming into the game with limited reps and performing well is appreciated by me.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:30 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Back on topic..The line is good now.

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ]