All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ




Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:53 pm
Posts: 6045
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida
BIG WIN VS A NFC POWER HOUSE. WE ARE BACK!!!

_________________
GASE IS ON THE CASE!!! 2017 , 2018 , 2019 SB CHAMPIONS.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:12 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:54 am
Posts: 60
Good call, C'. What a back and forth game. Give our offensive line credit -- Brock wasn't sacked a single time against the vaunted Bear's defense, and we had over 500 yards of offense!

Our defense couldn't really get off the field on downs (I think the Bears only punted once or twice), but we came up with some big turnovers and found a way to win. Great job!


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:19 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:28 pm
Posts: 1217
I give that win to Wilson....he turned it around and it was all his effort. Gore was great too. Coach just doesn’t know how to use him yet. He needs to be getting 20+ carries every game. And wow....Brock delivered on a short week of practice for him I am sure.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:20 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:28 pm
Posts: 1217
McTyer is awful though. We need to replace him ASAP.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:25 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:28 pm
Posts: 1217
https://goo.gl/images/13Dg18

Albert Wilson wills a win!

Munchkin power!


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:35 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 9:23 am
Posts: 516
prof123 wrote:
Give our offensive line credit -- Brock wasn't sacked a single time against the vaunted Bear's defense


We caught a huge break when Mack sprained his ankle in the first qtr, he was never the same afterwards...although he kept playing, he was doing soft things like hitting the backs and TEs to disrupt their pattern but his rushes were no where near what he can do....the thing of it is, we caught huge breaks in this game, that one was probably the biggest one.....sure, the Drake fumble was a stunner, but the ending, their kicker was our kicker last year, we did not resign him because of money and we instead drafted young kickers, and the rookie kid came through.....that usually doesn't happen...

Osweiler was very poised back there, he moved around the pocket instinctively, buying that extra second..that's a skill Tannehill just does not have...the combination of Brock throwing the ball quicikly and decisively, the ball was out there like NOW! So, several factors were at play in how our protection looked: Mack was maybe at 50%, Brock moving around and getting rid of the ball quickly, the Fins running the ball effectively, all that made the protection look better.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:18 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 pm
Posts: 8990
If y’all think Brock is answer we are doomed


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:31 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 9:23 am
Posts: 516
Makchell wrote:
If y’all think Brock is answer we are doomed


no, not the answer we want but I'll give it a go for this season, which is going nowhere anyway....for me it's frustrating, tiring, boring, watching Tannehill try and try again....he plays only to feed the board with the comments we already know by memory and makes Gase look worse than he might actually be....one has to see that this offense worked today and yes, I know it also worked under Moore for a game or two, but it is here and now and the players see it and after such an exciting win if I'm one of them I would want Brock under center one more time....I don't know about others here but in watching Brock lead that huddle, with energy, enthusiasm, a sense of urgency, it might have raised the performance level of some of those guys....I don't see that out of Tannehill....when Brock falters and he will, if Gase's boy is 100%, make that 110%, then throw him back in there....


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:43 pm
Posts: 931
Makchell wrote:
If y’all think Brock is answer we are doomed


He has the hot hand, ride him until Tannehill is 100%. Next year sucks, ride ryan then draft a qb in 2020. Focus ol and wr next year.

_________________
Miami Dolphins, Fist Pump Like Champions in 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016!
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:43 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Posts: 10495
Location: MA
Don't mean to be a wet blanket on this but if Chicago had a decent QB this game was over. I bet plenty of teams say that about Tannehill and Miami as well but still, Osweiler had plenty of ups and downs today.

However, if Osweiler somehow finds himself and his talent under Gase and with this squad then let's please enjoy the ride. Let him play until otherwise.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:13 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:58 pm
Posts: 27
carreramia wrote:
Makchell wrote:
If y’all think Brock is answer we are doomed


no, not the answer we want but I'll give it a go for this season, which is going nowhere anyway....for me it's frustrating, tiring, boring, watching Tannehill try and try again....he plays only to feed the board with the comments we already know by memory and makes Gase look worse than he might actually be....one has to see that this offense worked today and yes, I know it also worked under Moore for a game or two, but it is here and now and the players see it and after such an exciting win if I'm one of them I would want Brock under center one more time....I don't know about others here but in watching Brock lead that huddle, with energy, enthusiasm, a sense of urgency, it might have raised the performance level of some of those guys....I don't see that out of Tannehill....when Brock falters and he will, if Gase's boy is 100%, make that 110%, then throw him back in there....


Please, Jay friggin Fiedler has more arm strength than Osweiler.....if the OL had protected Tanny the past 2 weeks like they did today, it would be a completely different story


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:54 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 9:23 am
Posts: 516
Relive1972 wrote:
Jay friggin Fiedler has more arm strength than Osweiler.....if the OL had protected Tanny the past 2 weeks like they did today, it would be a completely different story


Yeah, a different story alright...we'd still be stuck having to watch Tannehill failing to convert 3rd downs. Today 47% 3rd down conversion, over 36 min time of possession, and 78 plays. Put that in yo' pipe and smoke it!

And what about arm strength? Brock has all the arm strength needed for the style of offense here. Accuracy and timing, reading the defense, knowing where to go with the ball. None of that requires arm strength. Besides, back in the day yo' boy Fiedler couldn't hit the side of the stadium at 10 yards, so how good was any arm strength? I'm still waiting for him to hit Chris Chambers wide open against NE up there the year that loss made the team travel instead of hosting in the playoffs. Total waste of time, just ahead of Tannehill in that category.

And the OL? I'm pretty sure the OL is still the same, but when your QB can move around the pocket just so, avoiding the rush and clearing a throwing lane, get rid of the ball quickly, decisively, not sitting there holding the ball with that deer in the headlights look that Tannehill has perfected, yes, your QB will make the OL look better.

Look, no one is touting Brock for first ballot HOF here. Not even the starter beyond December. But I would give him the ball again next week and next, until he falters. If the team responds to him, ride him.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 6486
Brock for King i mean it is better to be lucky than good.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:27 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 9:23 am
Posts: 516
jammer wrote:
Don't mean to be a wet blanket on this but if Chicago had a decent QB this game was over.


We know that, and so did you. In your game prediction thread you described a Miami win and Trubisky as not a decent QB.

Beers all around barkeep!


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 26284
Location: Miami, FL
carreramia wrote:
...no, is not Tannehill....I haven't seen our QB do these things. Osweiler, knows where he's going with the ball, does not hold it back there with no idea what to do, he's decisive, and the ball is out qucikly and accurate. He's got zip on the ball....Wilson dropped a perfect pass in the first drive or we could be up two scores now, this TD pass to the TE perfect, led him enough to separate from the DB. TD Miami!!


Yep that almost pick 6 was a thing of beauty. :dropthemic

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:10 am 
Offline
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 9:23 am
Posts: 516
"almost"...

yeah, that about describes that thought.

never mind the most yards and TDs..the first downs...time of possession....took no sacks...no, all that's irrelevant, WE have to defend the Baby. Got it.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:28 am 
Offline
User avatar
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 4:56 pm
Posts: 6865
carreramia wrote:
"almost"...

yeah, that about describes that thought.

never mind the most yards and TDs..the first downs...time of possession....took no sacks...no, all that's irrelevant, WE have to defend the Baby. Got it.

Because Tannehill never almost throws a pick :dropthemic

Oh ya..But when he does it's because he has a bad knee sore shoulder, the line didn't block, the receivers ran the wrong route, it was a bad play call, or the sun was too bright.


Last edited by Kev1321 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:31 am 
Offline
User avatar
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 4:56 pm
Posts: 6865
carreramia wrote:
Makchell wrote:
If y’all think Brock is answer we are doomed


no, not the answer we want but I'll give it a go for this season, which is going nowhere anyway....for me it's frustrating, tiring, boring, watching Tannehill try and try again....he plays only to feed the board with the comments we already know by memory and makes Gase look worse than he might actually be....one has to see that this offense worked today and yes, I know it also worked under Moore for a game or two, but it is here and now and the players see it and after such an exciting win if I'm one of them I would want Brock under center one more time....I don't know about others here but in watching Brock lead that huddle, with energy, enthusiasm, a sense of urgency, it might have raised the performance level of some of those guys....I don't see that out of Tannehill....when Brock falters and he will, if Gase's boy is 100%, make that 110%, then throw him back in there....

You are absolutely correct... I'm sure everyone in the huddle saw it too.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:32 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 9:23 am
Posts: 516
Kev1321 wrote:
Because Tannehill never almost throws a pick

Oh ya..But when he does it's because he has a bad knee sore shoulder, the line didn't block, the receivers ran the wrong route, it was a bad play call, or the sun was too bright.


Introducing, by popular demand, the new stat to prop up Tannehill: "The Almost Pick 6".

I have to admit though, I'm befuddled and flabbergasted....I went to Si.com, NFL.com, ESPN.com, and couldn't find any such category. So I went digging to more obscure web sites, the types these Millenial Analytics Basement Dwellers often frequent I'm told, Funk And Wagnalls.com, and finally Simon and Garfunkel.com, and gee whiz, I could not find any records of such stats there either!

As the Scooter would say: "Holy Cow, White! Someone is trying to put something over on us!".

So I guess we'll have to trust the source here.

(And my apologies to the Art Department here: I have no idea what Heisenberg is doing with the walking cane nor what it means.)


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:49 pm
Posts: 1806
Location: Charlotte, NC
Give Osweiler credit......he led the Team back on 3 different occasions. Tied the game with 3 minutes left.......drove the Team down to the one on the first possession in OT and got the Team to a game winning field goal. I know he didn't do it alone, but that was an impressive effort.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 4:56 pm
Posts: 6865
carreramia wrote:
Kev1321 wrote:
Because Tannehill never almost throws a pick

Oh ya..But when he does it's because he has a bad knee sore shoulder, the line didn't block, the receivers ran the wrong route, it was a bad play call, or the sun was too bright.


Introducing, by popular demand, the new stat to prop up Tannehill: "The Almost Pick 6".

I have to admit though, I'm befuddled and flabbergasted....I went to Si.com, NFL.com, ESPN.com, and couldn't find any such category. So I went digging to more obscure web sites, the types these Millenial Analytics Basement Dwellers often frequent I'm told, Funk And Wagnalls.com, and finally Simon and Garfunkel.com, and gee whiz, I could not find any records of such stats there either!

As the Scooter would say: "Holy Cow, White! Someone is trying to put something over on us!".

So I guess we'll have to trust the source here.

(And my apologies to the Art Department here: I have no idea what Heisenberg is doing with the walking cane nor what it means.)

Or just watch three almost picks last week.

:haha


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:53 pm
Posts: 6045
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida
That spot in the ring of honor I was reserving for Tannehill may just go to Osweiller!!

_________________
GASE IS ON THE CASE!!! 2017 , 2018 , 2019 SB CHAMPIONS.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 6486
FINesse wrote:
That spot in the ring of honor I was reserving for Tannehill may just go to Osweiller!!


Ah, another bastion of logic and common sense is heard from.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 4:56 pm
Posts: 6865
FINesse wrote:
That spot in the ring of honor I was reserving for Tannehill may just go to Osweiller!!

Does any other team have as many HOF qb's as Miami.....Even our backups can ball.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:17 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Posts: 10495
Location: MA
carreramia wrote:
...no, is not Tannehill....I haven't seen our QB do these things.


I'd say the evidence from the Oakland game refutes this. Check out the YouTube series that will give you every Miami QB drop back over the last couple years.

If the argument is Tannehill hasn't looked sharp against a very good defense then I'll agree because he hasn't really played against one. Last time he beat a better than average defense was the last game he played in 2016. Arizona ranked 2nd overall in yards allowed and 8th in TDs allowed that year. Would be nice to see him bury a good opponent this year.

That doesn't change that Osweiler made some good throws yesterday. Like Tannehill versus Oakland, Osweiler got good protection and put the ball in spots where his receivers could do some damage after the fact. With the injury news I'm guessing Osweiler gets at least 2 more starts. If he does what was previously unthinkable, look like a competent starting QB who helps Miami win, Gase will have to make a decision.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:40 am 
Offline
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:58 pm
Posts: 27
carreramia wrote:
Relive1972 wrote:
Jay friggin Fiedler has more arm strength than Osweiler.....if the OL had protected Tanny the past 2 weeks like they did today, it would be a completely different story


Yeah, a different story alright...we'd still be stuck having to watch Tannehill failing to convert 3rd downs. Today 47% 3rd down conversion, over 36 min time of possession, and 78 plays. Put that in yo' pipe and smoke it!

And what about arm strength? Brock has all the arm strength needed for the style of offense here. Accuracy and timing, reading the defense, knowing where to go with the ball. None of that requires arm strength. Besides, back in the day yo' boy Fiedler couldn't hit the side of the stadium at 10 yards, so how good was any arm strength? I'm still waiting for him to hit Chris Chambers wide open against NE up there the year that loss made the team travel instead of hosting in the playoffs. Total waste of time, just ahead of Tannehill in that category.

And the OL? I'm pretty sure the OL is still the same, but when your QB can move around the pocket just so, avoiding the rush and clearing a throwing lane, get rid of the ball quickly, decisively, not sitting there holding the ball with that deer in the headlights look that Tannehill has perfected, yes, your QB will make the OL look better.

Look, no one is touting Brock for first ballot HOF here. Not even the starter beyond December. But I would give him the ball again next week and next, until he falters. If the team responds to him, ride him.


Please, the OL had everything to do with the win Sunday. They opened lanes for Gore and gave Osweiler time to set up. They haven't blocked like that since, well, ever with this regime. You seem to forget that when Tanny was getting decent to good protection the first 3 weeks, he was completing close to 80% of his passes and was the 5th highest rated passer in the league. You also forget the on target deep throws by Tanny those first 3 weeks. Tanny's arm strength is far superior to that of Osweiler's, and defenses will exploit that weakness of Osweiler by rushing only 3 or 4 and flooding the short to intermediate routes, and dare Brock to throw deep. After Brock has a 4+ INT day, and he will, you will realize arm strength is very important.

I will give Osweiler credit for one thing though, discovering TE Bruce Hardy.....errrr.....Nick O'leary.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 26284
Location: Miami, FL
carreramia wrote:
"almost"...

yeah, that about describes that thought.

never mind the most yards and TDs..the first downs...time of possession....took no sacks...no, all that's irrelevant, WE have to defend the Baby. Got it.


It's always funny to see someone dig their heels in the ground after a knee jerk reaction 8 minutes into the game.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 26284
Location: Miami, FL
carreramia wrote:
Introducing, by popular demand, the new stat to prop up Tannehill: "The Almost Pick 6".


The only reason it was not a pick 6 is because he cleaned up his own mess by tackling the defender after throwing an interception that looked like a rookie mistake. Locking into a receiver on an out pattern and throwing the ball late is not something a 7 year veteran should be doing, even if he hasn't taken a snap all season. I can forgive the badly underthrown ball that got picked off before the half, but that almost pick 6 was embarrassing, similar to coming on here during the 1st quarter and anointing someone.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:04 am 
Offline
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 pm
Posts: 8990
similar to coming on here during the 1st quarter and anointing someone.


:haha


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:59 am 
Offline
User avatar
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 4:56 pm
Posts: 6865
Hey look the offensive line bench became a bunch of pro bowl players all of a sudden...Hmmm what could have changed Sunday? Against the best defense they have faced all year. Zero sacks!

One pick wasn't his fault. Anyway it was as good as a punt.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:24 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 9:23 am
Posts: 516
Rich wrote:
but that almost pick 6 was embarrassing, similar to coming on here during the 1st quarter and anointing someone.



If this is your best attempt at trying to prop up Yo' Boy, pls, stop wasting my time....."almost pic 6...embarrasing"..??? Really?! That's got to hurt don't it? You reaching like that you're liable to dislocate a shoulder or something....

Which leads to this imaginary anointing you keep referring to. If by anointing you mean that Gase may have stumbled on a viable alternative, if necessary, to finish out the season with some dignity and not the high schoolish numbers of no. 17, then by all means....anoint away!!


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 4:56 pm
Posts: 6865
carreramia wrote:
Rich wrote:
but that almost pick 6 was embarrassing, similar to coming on here during the 1st quarter and anointing someone.



If this is your best attempt at trying to prop up Yo' Boy, pls, stop wasting my time....."almost pic 6...embarrasing"..??? Really?! That's got to hurt don't it? You reaching like that you're liable to dislocate a shoulder or something....

Which leads to this imaginary anointing you keep referring to. If by anointing you mean that Gase may have stumbled on a viable alternative, if necessary, to finish out the season with some dignity and not the high schoolish numbers of no. 17, then by all means....anoint away!!


#8 is almost a game manager. But hey it's only Brocktober.. He just needs to keep it rolling until #17 can start lighting up 3rd downs like he does...

Win 12 is coming!


Last edited by Kev1321 on Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:39 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 9:23 am
Posts: 516
Relive1972 wrote:
Please, the OL had everything to do with the win Sunday. ......They haven't blocked like that since, well, ever with this regime. ...........

.......You seem to forget that when Tanny was getting decent to good protection the first 3 weeks, he was completing close to 80% of his passes and was the 5th highest rated passer in the league......

......After Brock has a 4+ INT day, and he will, you will realize arm strength is very important.


I know you know better....one game does not turn an offensive line like that, and Mack's ankle injury had a lot to do with what you saw out there. Add the tip pass to Stills, the end zone INT by McDonald and the FSU Wide Right, and you'll know how lucky we are to be enjoying this week. So enjoy and don't look a gift horse in the mouth!

Tanny was not playing a defense like Chicago's in the first 3 games. In fact, NE and Cinci were only preludes to what you would have seen from him had he been healthy to play Sunday.

And I can't believe you would predict a 4+ INT game for any Fins QB. What's wrong with you? Are you too infected with the Tannehill Has To Be Propped Up At All Costs disease?? Go to your closet and pull out those aqua colored glasses and famous pom-poms, we need those now more than ever!


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:43 pm 
Offline
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 9:23 am
Posts: 516
Kev1321 wrote:
Osweiler is almost a game manager.


I almost passed high school algebra or I would have been an astronaut!


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 4:56 pm
Posts: 6865
carreramia wrote:
Kev1321 wrote:
Osweiler is almost a game manager.


I almost passed high school algebra or I would have been an astronaut!

BrockStar "Almost" had another long TD but Parker just let the DB grab an int that should have been caught.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited | Chopped and modified by Coots | Original design by Prosk8r