All times are UTC-05:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:46 pm 
Phinfever Blog Writer - Wednesdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Wednesdays

I think Ryan has played well so far this year, and I think there are still things for him to clean up and improve upon. I know this is a lightening rod kind of post, but the truth is I'm just happy to see some Dolphins media giving him some love.

Per Joe Schad of Palm Beach Post:

Quote:
Tannehill is 8th in the NFL in passer rating at the moment — one spot ahead of Tom Brady. And Tannehill is completing 73 percent of his passes, which is 5th in the NFL.

“And Tannehill’s scrambling ability is a winning edge for him,” Raiders coach Jon Gruden said Wednesday. “He can get out of trouble. They can create running plays. They can do a lot of different things with a quarterback that has this kind of athleticism.”

Getting back to winning. Over his last 10 NFL starts, Tannehill has a record of 9-1. Now some will say it’s lame to date back to 2016.

We say, no, it’s relevant and fair. When Gase and Tannehill are together, Miami wins. Why complain? They win.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/football/all-they-win-win-win-dolphins-ryan-tannehill-with-adam-gase/47LFrPp3QwBq7OItNn59eN/

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]