Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:04 am 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Quote:
Safid DeenContact Reporter
South Florida Sun Sentinel

The Miami Dolphins relied on two game-changing plays to win their season opener. But coach Adam Gase and quarterback Ryan Tannehill know the Dolphins offense has plenty of work ahead to reach its full potential in 2018. ...

The big plays helped Miami overcome two interceptions from Tannehill in his first regular-season game since 2016, and a 2 of 10 clip on third down on the day.

Gase … “But it feels right. It feels like we’re headed in the right direction. … During the opener, Gase unleashed an aggressive game plan that allowed Tannehill to spread the football around with Stills, Grant, Wilson and Amendola lining up at various spots before the snap. …

“I felt like I left a lot out there. There were a lot of plays that I want to have back,” Tannehill said accessing his mistakes. “But yes, there were a lot of good things I think we did and some things where if you look at again, we should be able to take advantage of it.”

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miam ... story.html

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]