All times are UTC-05:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:29 am 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

I am starting to warm up to this guy a little. Maybe he can learn not to be to big a liability when blocking this year.

Dave Hyde wrote:
Dave HydeContact Reporter …

“His athleticism jumps off the film at you in a way few players do.” …

You can see no player had a higher vertical jump at the NFL Draft Combine this year than Gesicki’s 41.5 inches. And no player was taller than his 6-foot-6 frame. Add those together and …

He doesn’t stop, too. That’s what they’ve noticed about Gesicki at the Dolphins so far, too. He never stops, ever, taking a white-board to his room to study plays, arriving early to work out, giving a full morning’s practice and staying after catching balls off the jugs machine as the last player on the field. …

Gesicki comes with the right idea. This summer, back at his high school roots, he spoke to the football team about joining the Dolphins. “Me, right here,’’ he said, bending down putting his hand near the ground, “compared to where I want to be and where I want to go. From the time I was a little kid, I wanted to be a professional athlete. But I haven’t done anything yet.”

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miam ... tory.html#

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:52 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

I don't know a Dolphins fan who isn't excited to see Gesicki in the red zone or in 3rd down situations. Remember that he is a rookie whose game is incomplete. Then you can enjoy his moments this year.

Follow me on Twitter - David Blake@phinfever

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]