All times are UTC-05:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:01 pm 
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

....one guess what happened after Landry first play as a Brown. He caught a 32 yard pass on the first play of the game for the Browns, a beautiful pass from Taylor with Landry well covered.

If you saw the play/game you can't say. I want an honest poster who knows nothing about the play to guess what happened.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:09 pm 
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

By the way, both the Giants and Cleveland had their starting 11 on offense, including of course their starting QBs (Manning and Taylor) come out for a second drive....does Eli Manning need more work than Tannehill? Doubt it. If Gase is going to keep Tannehill in bubblewrap there ain't gonna be much progress here. The guy needed the work, another drive after discussing what they saw and what they wanted to do would have done wonders. The Bucs had their starting defense out there for the Fins second drive and it would have been good work for Tannehill.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:17 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Cool.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:26 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

carreramia wrote:
....He caught a 32 yard pass on the first play of the game for the Browns, a beautiful pass from Taylor with Landry well covered.

carreramia wrote:
I want an honest poster who knows nothing about the play to guess what happened.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:38 pm 
Phinfever Blog Writer - Wednesdays

He got a personal foul?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Post subject: Q
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:12 pm 
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

ding, ding, ding ****** we have a winner! A taunting foul! 15 yards! Yes, the idiot after the very first play, began jawing away with the DB, posturing, and talking trash...the ref right on the spot threw the flag....Landry couldn't keep his mouth shut....he had to do his diva rant....he gained 38 yards, gave 15 back......when he arrived at the sideline when the drive was over the head coach was waiting for him there and they had words....it won't be the last.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:07 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

carreramia wrote:
....one guess what happened after Landry first play as a Brown. He caught a 32 yard pass on the first play of the game for the Browns, a beautiful pass from Taylor with Landry well covered.

If you saw the play/game you can't say. I want an honest poster who knows nothing about the play to guess what happened.

Honestly, most of us all wanted Landry back, but not at the price he was asking for. And, since he started bashing our Dolphins after he left, he's lost what support he has. He caught a 32 yard pass on the first play? So what? He is super talented, and I love his fighting spirit, but he alone is the reason that he is not with our Dolphins.

Follow me on Twitter - David Blake@phinfever

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:52 am 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Taylor to Landry.. Two years too late!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:40 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

I don't mind a player elevating his game and expecting others to join him. Whether this was needed or not, it depends on whether other players feel he is a leader worth listening to.

MMQB wrote:
“I don’t know what the [expletive] has been going on here, and I don’t know why it’s been going on here. But if you’re not hurt, like if your hamstring ain’t falling off the [expletive] bone, your leg ain’t broke, you should be [expletive] practicing. Like straight up. Like that [expletive] is weakness, and that [expletive] is contagious as [expletive]. And that [expletive] ain’t going to be in this room, bruh. That [expletive] has been here in the past, and that’s why the past has been like it is, bruh. And this [expletive] is over with, bruh. If you can [expletive] practice, [expletive] practice. You can’t get no better—ain’t nobody going to get better by being on the [expletive] sideline if you ain’t [expletive] hurt. If you’re not [expletive] hurt, you’ve got to [expletive] practice, because you make other [expletive] work even [expletive] harder. Now they’re at more risk of getting [expletive] hurt because you don’t want to [expletive] practice, because you’re being a [expletive]. Straight up that [expletive] is [expletive] real. That [expletive] ain’t happening here… I’m hurt and I’m tired just like every [expletive] body in this [expletive] but I ain’t taken no [expletive] days off because I can’t be [expletive] great that way. That’s got to be the [expletive] attitude and the mentality all the [expletive] time. All that weak [expletive] don’t [expletive] live here no more. That [expletive] don’t exist. It’s contagious, bruh.”

—Browns WR Jarvis Landry to the receiver room on Hard Knocks.

Great first episode—maybe the best in a few years from the NFL Films crew on the HBO series. The Hue Jackson/Todd Haley back-and-forth was fascinating, and so too was Landry getting after his position mates. I know it caught the eye of the people in Miami who worked with him the last four years. One of the problems last year’s Dolphins had, in fact, was that when things went wrong (Ryan Tannehill’s ACL, Chris Forester’s escapades, Hurricane Irma), front-and-center vets like Landry and Ndamukong Suh didn’t do much to steer the train back onto the tracks. It’s interesting to see Landry play that role in Cleveland now, with the cameras rolling.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/08/13/jon-g ... uspensions

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:52 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

hahahaha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:05 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

I never saw it but I say he got up and spiked the ball in front of the defender and drew a 15yd penalty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:43 pm 
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

I wanted laundry back but not at that price. He’s so bitter that’s why he’s interviewing and talking crap about gase and the team.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:43 pm 
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

He got his payday now he can suffer on that crappy team.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:27 pm 
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

and that's why I didn't care that we traded him. One great catch, stupid penalty. Happened way too often.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:53 pm 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

Today he threw a ball at a CB’s head after a play and proceeded to get punched by the guy and then gang tackled. LEADER!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:51 pm 
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

jammer wrote:
Today he threw a ball at a CB’s head after a play and proceeded to get punched by the guy and then gang tackled. LEADER!

What an immature idiot. Wow!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:10 pm 

I wonder if Vegas will give odds on whether he has more personal fouls or tds this year. I seriously think it'll be penalties. He's good at what he does but he's never been much in the red zone.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:29 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

He was better last year scoring td's.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:17 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Meanwhile, Coach Gase cuts DT Gabe Wright and sits Kenyan Drake down for a heart-to-heart about fighting in practice.

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]