All times are UTC-05:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:19 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

There has been hints that the Dolphins did not know what to do with Wilson as he have a load of receivers and our highest paid WR may be sitting at 2nd string. What is interesting is that Coach Gase sold him on coming to the Dolphins in free agency. The Dolphins have a plan and it is to create mismatches. It should indeed be interesting.

Barry Jackson wrote:
“Coach Gase showed me the game plan and all the things he could do with me, and there was no question [he would sign here],” Wilson said. “Here, I get the opportunity to do everything - play outside, inside, run the ball a little bit. To line up everywhere and play multiple positions and be able to be with a young energized great offensive mind.”

Why is this important? Because the Dolphins — and how long have we been saying this? — need more explosive plays and dynamic playmakers. These two newcomers (Gesicki & Wilson) offer interesting possibilities.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt- ... rylink=cpy

RotoWorld wrote:
Albert Wilson expects to be used all over the field, including at running back. Unsure where to use Wilson, the Dolphins will apparently feature him everywhere. That includes both the boundary and the slot in addition to the backfield. According to reporter Barry Jackson, "several gimmicky, creative plays involving Wilson have netted substantial gains in practice." Wilson carried the ball 10 times in four years in Kansas City, turning one of them into a 55-yard touchdown. Despite, or perhaps because of, his varied role, Wilson is unlikely to come into fantasy value.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9572/albert-wilson

Follow me on Twitter - David Blake@phinfever

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]