All times are UTC-05:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:20 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Tanny was actually a pretty good WR in college. With Gase standing behind him in support, Tanny is taking command of this offense. I need to find someone to walk my dogs.

Barry Jackson wrote:
Gesicki said he’s so eager to follow Tannehill’s instructions that he cracked Friday that if Tannehill “told me to go to his house and walk his darn dog, I would be there. If he’s giving me any coaching points or tips or communicate with me how he wants me to run a specific route, I’m going to do it. He’s done a phenomenal job being a mentor, someone I can lean on and talk to. He’s very detail oriented, he’s telling me exactly how to place my foot, how to stack the defender and go and get the ball.”

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt- ... rylink=cpy

Follow me on Twitter - David Blake@phinfever

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:32 am 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

I had my doubts, but I think Gesicki could have a lot of TDs this year. I doubt he catches a ton of passes but he has shown incredible hands throughout camp so they will trust him in the RZ

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:02 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Outside the red zone he will more than likely make most of his catches on 3rd down. He won't get the amount of looks as Landry due to Amendola in the slot, but if he is in there then he is in there to catch passes and not block. His blitz pickups in blocking is still very poor. How often we see him in on third down will depend on how well Miami's OL is blocking this year. The right side has not practiced very well in pass protection, but they need time to develop togetherness and chemistry.

Follow me on Twitter - David Blake@phinfever

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:33 am 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Instead of having Gesicki trying to block a b!itz this year coach needs to put in a hot route that he and Tannehill can check into.

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]