All times are UTC-05:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:47 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Just think what Stills could do if given a chance. I am hopeful that we can take advantage of his speed and route running this year. This is another reason why Landry was not given corner routes .... Stills is the better option. As we can see, Stills did not get a lot of passes, and you can blame Cutler and the poor run blocking of our OL. Cutler mostly had time to hit the shorter passes ... which is where Landry was.

PFF wrote:
Over the last two seasons, 29.0 percent of Kenny Stills’ targets have come from passes of 20 or more yards downfield, so it’s of no great surprise to see him featured on this list. Throughout the year, Stills tallied four catches from eight targets on corner routes for 137 yards and two touchdowns. Since he entered the league, Stills has racked up 287 receiving yards from corner routes, which puts him ninth among all receivers in the PFF era, while his career average of 41 yards per reception on corner routes ranks second behind Alshon Jeffery. As if that wasn’t impressive enough, Stills has averaged 10.7 yards after the catch per reception on his career corner routes, which is the best mark among the league’s pass-catchers.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/p ... ner-routes

Follow me on Twitter - David Blake@phinfever

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]