Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:08 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Quote:
*2018 Update – Jason Sanders is NFL READY. Contact Jason’s NFLPA Agent Gil Scott, or Brent Grablachoff (Owner of Kicking World) at 512-817-1333 for more info. *2017 College Senior year update – Jason Sanders is the best kickoff kicker in College Football and one of the best field goal kickers around. He led all of college football (FBS-FCS-D2-D3-etc) on kickoffs for touchbacks % as a junior (going into last 2 game was at 89+% and finished at 83%). He did it again as a senior finishing up just over 81%. He finished up 111/112 college career PATs, and 81/85 (3 blocks) in High School. He hit a monster 53-yard game winning field goal during his collegiate senior season on 9-23-17. He’s played in some of the biggest venues including Kyle Field (99,000 in attendance on 11/11/17) at Texas A&M and has performed well and enjoyed the big game atmosphere. He has the leg to make 65-70 yard field goals and routinely hits kickoffs 70+ yards with 4.1-4.2 seconds hang-time. I’ve seen him kick many kickoffs over 4.4 seconds and distances up to 80 yards. His leg is freakish, but his ability to stay calm & poised is what impresses me the most. I believe NFL prospect Jason Sanders will not only make it into the NFL this year, but will thrive for many years to come.

http://www.kickingworld.com/prospect/jason-sanders/

Come on down you are the newest member of the Miami Dolphins.

Last edited by AQNOR on Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:14 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Quote:
ALBUQUERQUE N.M. (KRQE) - Former Lobo Kicker, Jason Sanders is now hoping that his talents with his leg can get him to the next level. The NFL Draft is coming up on April 26, and while Jason knows kickers usually don't get picked up in the draft he still has high hopes at playing at the next level.
"I got told by a team that, you know the reality is the 7th round or free agency you know which I think is the reality. My biggest thing is, I hope I get a call in the 7th round saying, look we might not draft you but we want you to come in", said Sanders.
Sanders has had workouts with the Dolphins and the Jets and still has two more workouts planned with the Chargers and Rams. Sanders says if he doesn't make a roster this upcoming year he will still put in the work to hopefully make a team later. For Jason, just the aspect of being in the NFL seems a little crazy to Sanders considering where he came from.
"I was a big soccer guy growing up, I grew up in a soccer family, so my whole life I played soccer and football wasn't really there. So, now you think about where I am at now its kind of crazy how it all falls together and what you have accomplished", said Sanders.

http://www.krqe.com/sports/local-sports ... 1092574909

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:16 pm 
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Seems like a great pick. New and improved Miami Dolphins.

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]