All times are UTC-05:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:02 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

A lot of us were a little too ecstatic to see him go as we remember the past few years of him fighting through injuries, and none of us thinking he could make it through the year. Those hips made the best center that we've had since the Don Shula years almost a liability. After he was released he said, “I gave this city everything I had. I’m heartbroken.” He deserves an attaboy because he toughed through 3 hard years.

This was funny.

Hal Habib wrote:
Every locker room needs a tension-breaker. In December, when the offensive linemen held their Secret Santa gift exchange, guard Ted Larsen threw a beat-up Dodge Neon into the pot, partially for comic relief. Pouncey not only snatched it, he drove it to work, praying it would chug all the way to Southwest 30th Street, praying it would actually stop when he stepped on the brakes, and laughing with Mercedes-driving teammates who were laughing at him as he parked.

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpost. ... d-to-give/

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:45 am 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

We should pitch in and buy him a I survived Boss Ross self-inflicted wound gate T-shirt as a way of thanks. I hope he lands on his feet and does not destroy his hips any more than he already has.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:44 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Pouncey signed with the Chargers. If he can stay healthy, we should see a better Pouncey on the field this year as the Dolphins put a chip on his shoulder. Good luck to him.

RotoWorld wrote:
Chargers signed C Mike Pouncey to a two-year, $15 million contract. In large part due to a lingering hip injury, Pouncey's effectiveness waned in 2017 with the Dolphins, but he is still only 28 years old and should be recovered now. Pouncey has stated he will eventually need a hip replacement. The Chargers' offensive line is shaping up, from left to right, as LT Russell Okung > LG Dan Feeney > C Pouncey > RG Forrest Lamp > RT Joe Barskdale. If the unit stays healthy, this line has a chance to be a top-ten group.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6478/mike-pouncey

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]