All times are UTC-05:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:45 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

A little "conspiracy theorist" here, I was under the impression that the Dolphins may have leaked the information on Landry to sway public opinion away from him, but this is interesting. I would think the Dolphins already have enough personality information on Landry by now though.

http://phinfever.com/2018/DailyBlog_020.png

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:15 am 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Big Dave wrote:
A little "conspiracy theorist" here, I was under the impression that the Dolphins may have leaked the information on Landry to sway public opinion away from him, but this is interesting. I would think the Dolphins already have enough personality information on Landry by now though.

http://phinfever.com/2018/DailyBlog_020.png

That seems like a crazy conspiracy theory. I'm more likely to buy they did it to sway public opinion away from him, except they did make him an offer. Or is that part of the ploy? :headscratch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:22 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

The Steelers are known to leak information on their free agents during negotiations. It is interesting how teams want their players to deal with issues in-team, but it doesn't go both ways.

RotoWorld wrote:
Impending free agent Le'Veon Bell reportedly missed almost all of the Steelers' final walkthrough the day before last week's Divisional Round loss to the Jaguars. Additionally, coach Mike Tomlin has told players and coaches to arrive two hours before kickoff for games. Bell (and reportedly one coach) arrived to last Sunday's playoff loss "much later than that," even after skipping all but the final five minutes of Saturday's walkthrough. Bell is headed for intense contract negotiations, of course, and the Steelers have leaked negative info about players in similar situations before, most notably Antonio Brown. Whether it be from the Steelers or another team, Bell is going to get paid this offseason.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8390/leveon-bell

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:12 pm 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

They are preparing the fans for not resigning Landry.

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]