Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:41 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Adam Beasley wrote:
Jarvis Landry essentially played for free in Week 17.

The NFL hammered Landry for his role in Sunday’s melee with the Bills, fining the Dolphins wide receiver $48,620 for unsportsmanlike conduct. The league did not announce any suspension, however.

Landry was ejected from the game after helping incite an ugly New Year’s Eve brawl with the Bills. He was penalized twice — first for unsportsmanlike conduct, and again for abusive language toward an official.

The Miami Herald has learned that Landry cursed out the ref three different times during the incident, which also included running back Kenyan Drake. Drake was fined $12,154 for his role in the fight.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/m ... rylink=cpy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:59 am 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

I hate to say it but for as much as we all like Jarvis he needs to get a grip on the penalties. I know people will place blame on the coaching staff, but the truth is he is a grown man and needs to start acting more responsible. To me this is the problem with Jarvis the stupid penalties that he has the last 3 years 17 penalties for 200 yards. At times these penalties have hurt the team at crucial points of the game. If we resign Landry this will have to be discussed at great length to limit this kind of activity in the future. I love him as a player would just like to see him grow up as a man.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:18 pm 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Phinsforever wrote:
I hate to say it but for as much as we all like Jarvis he needs to get a grip on the penalties. I know people will place blame on the coaching staff, but the truth is he is a grown man and needs to start acting more responsible. To me this is the problem with Jarvis the stupid penalties that he has the last 3 years 17 penalties for 200 yards. At times these penalties have hurt the team at crucial points of the game. If we resign Landry this will have to be discussed at great length to limit this kind of activity in the future. I love him as a player would just like to see him grow up as a man.

Do you wonder if he is on steroids? I know the NFL tests, but his aggressive behavior just looks the part to me.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:28 pm 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Could be an LSU thing at times OBJ is much better they seem to be pattern alike. As for steroids these days anything is possible, that does seem to be a definite side effect.

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]