All times are UTC-05:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:04 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

You know, I heard a crazy rumor that Belichick may coach elsewhere in 2018, but I thought that was a bunch of bunk. I still do. If I choose one person to stay it would be Belichick. Someone I think they'll get this all worked out.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:22 am 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Three takeaways from this and two predictions.

Brady is fading, they're grinding out their wins.

The evil empire is coming to an end. Finally.

Garoppolo really is all that

If the Pats win the SB this year, I could see Bellichick walking off into the sunset.
If SF fails to sign Garoppolo to a longterm contract and had to tag him, watch NE pay the two firsts to get him back.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:04 am 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Sucks we have to hope for teams to fall apart in order to have a better chance a winning......

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:10 am 
Phinfever Global Moderator

Well it has to end sometime but there is no denying that unless Gase and Tannehill can eclipse the success of Brady and Belichick nobody ever will and they will be the bar to which all successful teams will be measured over a period of time.
Jury is still out on Garappolo ... We will see if it truly is the system or what will happen once he has played a number of games and teams have tape on him.
Would be nice to see Brady and Belichick leave. Its the Dolphins time now.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:14 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

The Patriots don’t succeed with just one or the other. They need both.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:55 pm 
Phinfever Blog Writer - Wednesdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Wednesdays

I actually would like to see Belicheat stick around and endure 3 or 4 losing seasons before being forced into retirement.

OK, that's a pipe dream worthy of Ricky Williams' Superbowl Party, but it'd still be fun to watch him endure some humiliation, the cheatin', smug, arrogant sob that he is.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:23 pm 

This from another board.

Colin Cowherd just stated on air that a source texted him that Miami or NY Giants would be the two landing spots for Bill if these rumors are true and he wants out after the season. Colin usually has very good sources so lets hope the bill rumors are true.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:41 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

10acjed wrote:
Sucks we have to hope for teams to fall apart in order to have a better chance a winning......

It’s too little and WAY too late. Who cares at this point? NE has already won. More than any other dynasty in the game’s history. They have nothing to lose IMO. They have already won everything and time catches up with everybody. There is no negative picture you can paint of these guys. They have owned the entire league for 18 years.

Shady or not. Nothing has been taken away from them. I’m not getting all excited. Brady is 40 years old. Just get them the hell outta here. Time’s up.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:13 pm 

AFCMiamiEast wrote:
10acjed wrote:

It’s too little and WAY too late. Who cares at this point? NE has already won. More than any other dynasty in the game’s history. They have nothing to lose IMO. They have already won everything and time catches up with everybody. There is no negative picture you can paint of these guys. They have owned the entire league for 18 years.

Shady or not. Nothing has been taken away from them. I’m not getting all excited. Brady is 40 years old. Just get them the hell outta here. Time’s up.

Pretty well said. They certainly are the model.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:41 pm 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

AFCMiamiEast wrote:
10acjed wrote:

Well that's brutally honest and unfortunately true. Nothing will stain their legacy.

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ]