All times are UTC-05:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:38 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Alright, Phinfeverites. It's our last game of the season. For those of you who are not at the game, come join us today for our last Game Chat of 2017. It will most likely be a loss as we shouldn't see most of playmakers after the first half, but it should be exciting to see a few of the "future" showing us a little of what they have. LB Stephone Anthony, TE A.J. Derby, and QB David Fales come to mind. I'm actually interested to see Fales as he was deadly accurate in college and was projected as a 5th round pick when he came out.

NFL Analysis on David Fales wrote:
Strengths
Well built (works hard in the weight room). Sets up cleanly and with balance. Nice play fake. Compact, three-quarters release with clean, quick arm action. Throws a clean spiral with good short-to-intermediate accuracy. Flashes touch. Confident and competitive. Tough and durable. Sparkling intangibles -- outstanding personal and football character. Leads vocally and by example and is universally respected. Intelligent, passionate, motivated football junkie who takes pride in his craft and puts the time in to improve.

Weaknesses
Lacks ideal height and has relatively small hands. Average foot athlete and escapability. Can improve maneuverability in the pocket. Not yet sophisticated with his eyes. Tends to stare down his primary. Arm strength is just functional -- struggles to drill velocity throws on a line and is not a natural deep thrower. Accuracy wanes downfield. Needs to improve against the blitz. Just a two-year starter.

Draft Projection
Rounds 5-6

Bottom Line
Burst onto the scene as a junior-college transfer in 2012 when he led the nation in completion percentage (72.5), executing a quarterback-friendly system and putting himself on the NFL radar. Concerns about his height and arm strength will limit his appeal, but at worst should be a quality backup in a precision-matchup system.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profiles/ ... id=2543751

The Phinfever Sports Bar (chat room) is embedded in our forum, so, you will have to be logged into our forum before you can access the chat room. From what I understand, Firefox works best with our Flash software. I use Google Chrome for the chat.

If you are looking for a streaming link to watch the game or a radio station, we can definitely tell you where you can go to get it. The best thing is getting together with other Dolphins fans around the country and sharing your observations on each play.

So, come on by ... and bring extra wings and refreshments for the rest of us. I prefer Dos Equis and I like my wings medium hot;)

PHINFEVER CHAT ROOM

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:36 am 
Phinfever Global Moderator

Looking for a big win today ... carry that momentum into next season.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:25 pm 

Where is everybody. Drake kicking butt.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:05 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

FINesse wrote:
Where is everybody. Drake kicking butt.

Sorry, Mitch. I meant to be there but decided to watch it on the couch on DirecTV on my laptop (thanks, Cooter!), and couldn't set up a second monitor to text. Usually I sit in the kitchen with two monitors so that I don't have to shrink my laptop monitor.

I know ... TMI.

It was great chatting with you this yaer. We will do it next year more consistently.

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]