Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:26 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Quote:
the Broncos entered the game with the NFL’s fourth-ranked defense allowing 289.1 yards per game. And the Dolphins put 367 yards on that defense.

Denver also entered with the NFL’s fourth-best rushing defense at 87.2 yards allowed per game. Miami ended with 145 rushing yards. ...

This was such a laugher the Dolphins played backup quarterback David Fales in the last four minutes.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miam ... story.html

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:42 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Who cares?

Fun to watch, but all it does is give us lower draft picks to rebuild a floundering franchise. Of course. the team we trash is led by our former DC. Speaks volumes....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:08 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

I care, good win for folks wanting to see something positive from our Phins team.
Drake impressed, especially the double cut play for 19 or 20 yards. Not sure if he was that good or the Broncos defense was gassed at that point.
The onside kick was bizarre, unless Gase explains it differently, pretty low class move against against a supposed friend and former, respected, Dolphins coach.
Let's hope Drake continues to impress.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:42 pm 
Phinfever Global Moderator

Enjoying this win against a team that was desperate for a win and we blew them out.
This was a great complete win.
Having NE at home next week is their worst nightmare.
They will be looking ahead to the Steelers and this is where we usually cost them home field advantage. NE was far from sharp today against Buffalo.
I think the NE game is a very winable game..

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:47 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

The Broncos look really bad........8th straight loss. Anyone think Vance Joseph will return as our DC?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:04 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

I pull for the Phins to win every time they play. It maybe just a different philosophy of life but I take pleasure where I can find it instead of waiting for the next year to enjoy it. Could be senility too.

Let the next year maybe this or maybe that qb maybe will do this or that whenever take care of itself. If there is a qb you want then make it happen if you can, if not draft one each year until you find one.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:15 am 

Look for Gronk to be suspended for the Dolphin game.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:18 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

shularino wrote:
The Broncos look really bad........8th straight loss. Anyone think Vance Joseph will return as our DC?

Please, NO! I was happy to lose Joseph, but I didn't expect him to tank this bad at Denver. He should have tried to keep Wade Phillips, and we should have tried to get Philips after he left the Broncos. I don't know how he does it, but Phillips makes ANY defense excel.

Follow me on Twitter - David Blake@phinfever

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:05 am 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Quote:
shularino wrote:

Please, NO! I was happy to lose Joseph, but I didn't expect him to tank this bad at Denver. He should have tried to keep Wade Phillips, and we should have tried to get Philips after he left the Broncos. I don't know how he does it, but Phillips makes ANY defense excel.

I agree Dave, I want no part of Joseph. As far as the win against Denver....well, we finally played someone with an offense more inept and mistake prone than ours.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:35 am 
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

quick notes....

...finally enjoyed a Sunday, tired of all the incompetence, even though it's all still there but at least for one day they managed to mask it...Denver is actually worse, what a drop for that franchise!

....felt bad for Joseph. Cameras were on him and one could see how lost he was.

....now one can see how this D can play when we have the lead. The pass rush was relentless.

....liked Drake, not that he's a long term answer or anything but if this oline allows him to get past the LOS he can do some damage.

....so it was all good but Gase had to go and screw it up. Very disappointed in him doing that onside kick...what? Was he, in his arrogant ways, trying to display what a tough guy he can be? Pfft! Pick on someone you own size, up 24 pts? Little risk...try it up 7 or tied or at the half and maybe people will be impressed.....Now I'm glad Bellichick slapped him upside the head a couple of weeks ago. Gase tries to give off this air of being classy and trying to instill the "right thing" in his lockeroom and turns out he's just as much a chump.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:48 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

FINesse wrote:

Belicheat apologized to Sean McDermott for the hit callilng it BS.

https://twitter.com/PrescottRossi/status/937442247477547008

Follow me on Twitter - David Blake@phinfever

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:18 pm 
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Sooooo we have Williams on the roster for whaT, APPX. 4 years now? We draft Jay and Drake cause Williams is what he is yet Williams starts after we trade Joe. My thought is we know what we have in Williams, start Drake to see what we have in him!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:58 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

carreramia wrote:
quick notes....

....liked Drake, not that he's a long term answer or anything but if this oline allows him to get past the LOS he can do some damage.

I am not ready to write Drake off yet as the long term answer or not.

Quote:
Drake had to fight for every yard, as he averaged less than one yard before contact and gained 106 of his 120 rushing yards after he was touched by a Denver defender. Furthermore, he forced seven missed tackles on just 23 carries

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/p ... -broncos-9

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:57 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

FINesse wrote:

Off setting penalties....Only the Patriots could have such a blatant play and not incure a loss of 15.

Every time Buffalo broke a good run or made a play. The ref was there to help...

Like usual,..Be ready.

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]