View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Dolphins notebook 
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Dolphins notebook
Quote:
Brandon Marshall finally broke a sweat on Wednesday.

Relegated to mental reps on the sideline for most of the Dolphins’ offseason practice schedule, Marshall, recovering from surgery on his right hip, participated in individual drills for the first time at Wednesday morning’s OTA, though he once again sat out for team drills.

“I’m just a little bit ahead of schedule. With injuries, Coach deals with that...

We didn’t expect him to be out here at all,” Sparano said. “Really, he just did 10 minutes worth today, but it was good to get him out here to do the 10 minutes worth. Maybe he gets a little bit more here as we go on, but he’s ahead of the curve that way.”

Running back Ronnie Brown, returning from surgery to repair a Lisfranc fracture in the middle of his right foot, was told by doctors not to run this week or next week after having a screw taken out of his foot last week.

Brown had been participating in most team drills during offseason workouts, but can’t run now because he has a screw-sized hole in his foot. Brown expects to be 100 percent ready for the start of training camp.

“Doctor told me not to run for two weeks,” Brown said. “I’ve got to wait for the hole to fill in.”

Sparano said the rehabs of Channing Crowder (Lisfranc) and Patrick Cobbs (ACL) have been “super so far.”

Sparano on the possibility of the signing Rams free agent safety O.J. Atogwe: “I’m just happy with the guys that we have out here right now. Really am.”

One aspect about Nolan’s defense is the Dolphins will try to score a touchdown every time they make a turnover, which means the possibility of more laterals and high-risk plays. “We’ll see how it carries over into games and whether or not I’m fired up about it,” Sparano said.

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thedaily ... -sits-out/

Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:41 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Post Re: Dolphins notebook
AQNOR wrote:
Quote:
Sparano on the possibility of the signing Rams free agent safety O.J. Atogwe: “I’m just happy with the guys that we have out here right now. Really am.”

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thedaily ... -sits-out/

Seems more and more like the fins will go with Clemons as the starting FS when the season begins.......a lot will be riding on players that have not done anything in the league this year, which makes the season so hard to predict.......the offense seems like it should be good to go, but the defense is up in the air imo.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:53 pm
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Quote:

That must mean we're going after him.

:fart:

Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:47 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Yeah, score on defense..until the first turnover, Sparano would go ballistic.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]