View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 OT: Bills sign ex-Fins LB Reggie Torbor 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

OT: Bills sign ex-Fins LB Reggie Torbor
Quote:
Bills do deal with linebacker Torbor
Posted by Evan Silva on June 5, 2010 4:06 PM ET

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that the Bills have agreed to terms with free agent linebacker Reggie Torbor, formerly of the Dolphins.

The deal is for two years, though financial details haven't been disclosed.

Mostly a special teamer in his career, Torbor made two starts last year for the Fins and was credited with 37 tackles. He also picked off one pass and recorded a sack.

In Buffalo, Torbor will likely continue to focus on special teams while competing with Kawika Mitchell to be the Bills' No. 3 inside linebacker. Torbor's experience in the 3-4 defense may give him the edge.

Paul Posluszny and Andra Davis figure to be locked in as the team's starting inside linebackers.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... er-torbor/

Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:02 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Post Re: OT: Bills sign ex-Fins LB Reggie Torbor
Just another bad player on a bad team.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:28 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

the bills suck, period.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:38 am
Profile WWW
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Torbor is ok depth, but that team has done nothing this offseason. When you are bad, you have to do something. While I hate the Bills, I feel bad for their fans. They deserve better.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:28 am
Profile WWW
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

They made their choice.

;)

Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:02 am
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

see you week one, reggie...i bet hes pissed hes gotta go up against a massive wall of anger and muscle week 1 , and then go 3-13 while literally chilling in buffalo..

Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:39 am
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

I'd be surprised if they win more than 3 games this season. I've been saying it for a few months now.

"With the first overall selection in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills select Jake Locker, QB, Washington University"

Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:58 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

:grin: This is why I LOVE this site.....I dont get comments like this up here alot. The bills keep makeing :hithead: moves that don't realy help them out. Alot of the bills fans up here feel they need a new owner and a new way of thinking in the FO. I mean they needed a (ot),(qb) and who do they take with there 1st pick.......yeah you guessed it a top (rb).... lol lol. IMO I think the owner just wants out of Buffalo, whith moves like this the fans will get tired of seeing a looseing team and stop going to the games. Thats when you will see the owner say he will leave Buffalo or sell them then they move. It seems like the only fans that are happy about the moves the bills make are the fans of the teams they have to face.....(i.e) us..lol lol

Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:57 am
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

phinphan-n-buffalo wrote:
:grin: This is why I LOVE this site.....I dont get comments like this up here alot. The bills keep makeing :hithead: moves that don't realy help them out. Alot of the bills fans up here feel they need a new owner and a new way of thinking in the FO. I mean they needed a (ot),(qb) and who do they take with there 1st pick.......yeah you guessed it a top (rb).... lol lol. IMO I think the owner just wants out of Buffalo, whith moves like this the fans will get tired of seeing a looseing team and stop going to the games. Thats when you will see the owner say he will leave Buffalo or sell them then they move. It seems like the only fans that are happy about the moves the bills make are the fans of the teams they have to face.....(i.e) us..lol lol

Man I kinda feel bad for those fans (even though technically they're NY fans -- just not NYC fans ;-)

They're in practically the same boat as the Raiders, except the Raiders actually got wise and let go of some dead weight with the release of Russel. I would've tried to keep lynch and address another need on the team as they have sooooo many. And I probably would've skipped out on Torbor cuz he can't cover worth a crap, but I wish him the best up there either way. Hopefully my long-time buddy K.Mitchell will be able to help him get a bit better.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]