View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Solomon Wilcots: Marshall will post "eye-popping" numbers 
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Post Solomon Wilcots: Marshall will post "eye-popping" numbers
From Total Access today. Wilcox is one of the few analysts that knows what they're talking about...
Quote:
Here's a guy that can handle double coverage, he can handle anything you throw at him. He's a beast! And he's a big physical guy, you can't bump him, you can't jam him and you can't cover Brandon Marshall. That's why he set a single game record of 21 catches in a game just last year.

Three straight years over 100 catches; Three straight years over a thousand yards. He finds the endzone with regularity...One hand grabber. I'm telling you right now, the guy is going to get his numbers and he's gonna make them a better football team.

He had a hip injury going into last year. Remember he's played with a lot of injuries and it has not really hampered his ability to put up big numbers. I love the way that he attacks defenses and if you want to talk to any Defensive Back and pool them around the league and you say 'which guy would you rather not play against', I think most of them would say 'Brandon Marshall can get you in a little bit of trouble.'

:yay:

Nothing to really talk about in May, so, thought I would just post that. I'm really getting excited about Henne to Marshall. It will be everything Feeley to Chambers, and Beck to Ginn were supposed to be, and then just a little more ;p.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Sat May 22, 2010 9:46 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Post Re: Solomon Wilcox: Marshall will post "eye-popping" numbers
Couple of things. It's Wilcots, not Wilcox. Second, he doesn't know what he's talking about. His "insight" is as good as Herm Edwards....or Trent Dilfer, or Tim Hasselbeck....there's a reason they left the league early.

Anyway, I agree with his evaluation of Marshall. 15 TD's for the beast this year.

Sat May 22, 2010 11:00 pm
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Post Re: Solomon Wilcox: Marshall will post "eye-popping" numbers
Please stay out of trouble Beast. I am looking forward to seeing Ronnie and Marshall on the field at the same time.

Sat May 22, 2010 11:18 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Post Re: Solomon Wilcots: Marshall will post "eye-popping" numbers
man i love watching highlights on brandon marshall it gets me even more pumped for the season. & yes ronnie & brandon are gonna be a force to recond with
:awe: :awe: :awe:

Mon May 24, 2010 6:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]