All times are UTC-05:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:00 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Just curious ... did anyone get a piece of the Orange Bowl when they were selling them years ago?

Quote:
Dolphins To Auction Autographed Seats Signed By Hall Of Famers

The iconic assembled seats were removed from Sun Life Stadium as part of the organization’s extensive renovation during its 50th season celebration.
The Miami Dolphins announced today that they will auction authentic Sun Life Stadium seats personally autographed by Dolphins and Pro Football Hall of Famers Don Shula, Bob Griese and Dan Marino. The seat auction will benefit the Miami Dolphins Foundation, which supports programs throughout South Florida in education, health and volunteerism.

Fans can pre-register now at Dolphins.com/seatback to start early bidding at 9 a.m. at Wednesday, June 17. General bidding begins at noon. The iconic assembled seats were removed from Sun Life Stadium as part of the organization’s extensive renovation during its 50th season celebration.

http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/press ... c0547dbc49

Follow me on Twitter - David Blake@phinfever

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:59 pm 
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Cool. But I bet these bring big $$$. Are they going to auction or sell regular seats for us blue collar fans?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:30 am 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

I got two at pick a seat day this year, just slipped someone working a 20 and he was more than happy to not throw them in the dumpster...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:58 pm 
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

10acjed wrote:
I got two at pick a seat day this year, just slipped someone working a 20 and he was more than happy to not throw them in the dumpster...

Seriously? How cool is that !? I'd love to get just two plain Jane seats for my den/pool area. I have Dolphins stuff everywhere, this would be the cherry on the Sunday. I really hope they let the general public have a crack at a few.

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]