View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Impressive day for Dolphins rookies, off the field 
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Impressive day for Dolphins rookies, off the field
Quote:
April 30th, 2010 by Ethan J. Skolnick
You can’t gauge much from a football perspective from a rookie minicamp, and especially this one.

The Dolphins were so unbalanced in the draft that they had to scramble just to find enough offensive guys for their draft picks to compete against.

I’ve been to about a dozen of these through the years, and I try to get an early sense (and make a prediction) about how players might handle not just the pressures of playing pro football, but also the spotlight that comes with it. I’m not always right.

Friday, it was fairly easy to figure out how many in this 2010 class impressed the Dolphins.

Misi, Jared Odrick, John Jerry and A.J. Edds were all very composed and thoughtful in their first appearances in front of the South Florida media. None seemed overwhelmed. Jerry has plenty of personality, and Odrick has a strong presence. But it was Edds who stood out to most of us, and mostly for his intelligence and wit. He seems like the type that others would gravitate towards.

If he can play, he’ll be a leader here before long.

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_se ... l+Blogs%29

Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]