View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:21 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 T-Rock's Phinfever FFL 2014 Payment - Please respond by SUND 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

T-Rock's Phinfever FFL 2014 Payment - Please respond by SUND
Everyone,

We need to know who will definitely be back next year, so, I need the league payment. It is only $10 this year.

Please pay by Sunday on my PayPal account: bigdave1261@bellsouth.net. The direct link is on our phinfever home page.

If you do not use paypal then reply to me in this email that you are sending a check:

(mailing address is in the email)

If I do not hear from you then our commish will give your team to someone who wants to join up. We have a few people on the waiting list and we usually have the draft the end of the first week of July.

Also, the voting is now final and we are doing a total redraft. This may be something we do every 5 years since we do have turnover. It is the Phinfever's version of the NFL Draft Cap to keep the league interesting;)

Currently we have the following as not coming back next year: ytnewton.

I"m getting excited and I like the fresh look that TennFinFan13 is bringing as our new commissioner. He is the most dedicated fantasy person that I know, so, we are in great hands.

Dave

Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:11 am
Profile WWW
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Post Re: T-Rock's Phinfever FFL 2014 Payment - Please respond by SUND
I've locked the topic so that you will communicate to me via the email that I sent.

I'll list those that are paid up in our FFL forum on this same thread title.

Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:13 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]