View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Jason Taylor's crying 
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Post Jason Taylor's crying
With the all the bitching and complaining he is doing about the Dolphins he is going to fit right in with Rex Ryan. But the undisputed facts are the undisputed facts. The Dolphins came to Mr. Taylor first with a contract extension. Mr. Taylor rejected that offer as being too low and the Dolphins chose not to keep it open. Mr. Taylor's agent targeted the Jets for his services. The Dolphins stated that they would address his situation after the draft. One day before the draft, Mr. Taylor signs a deal to become a member of the Jets. If Mr. Taylor really wanted to stay in Miami wouldn't he have waited less than a week until the draft was over? I am not buying this load that Mr. Taylor and his agent are selling. He is now a member of the puke and green after he made a business decision to sign with New York. Therefore, Mr. Taylor is no different than Mark Sanchez, Bart Scott, or any other player on the Jets. It is going to be all the more sweet to see him retire though without a championship ring!

Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:18 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Re: Jason Taylor's crying
I second what he said

Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:34 am
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Guys he is like 34, whatever he has left in the tank is not a lot, love the guy to death, but OUR team is building for the future, the jests are building for this season, and I am not all that impressed with all they have done, an over the hill rb instead of keeping the 1400 yd rusher they head, a head case CB who had one good year and done nothing since, a WR that is suspended for 4 games already, our old friend JT who I am predicting a Redskins type year from him, and a second year QB who will struggle more this year I feel. We made Three moves, added depth to an injury prone line, added a big Name LB, and got a franchise WR who is only 26. If anyone thinks our qb is not better than the jets needs a stern talking to. Henne +3,500 yards this season and dolphins in the playoffs. I believe second half the season the jets will crumble. Whew, I feel better now

Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:43 am
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

34 the Dolphins would have re-signed him. He'll be 36.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:59 am
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Iceberg85 wrote:
Guys he is like 34, whatever he has left in the tank is not a lot, love the guy to death, but OUR team is building for the future, the jests are building for this season, and I am not all that impressed with all they have done, an over the hill rb instead of keeping the 1400 yd rusher they head, a head case CB who had one good year and done nothing since, a WR that is suspended for 4 games already, our old friend JT who I am predicting a Redskins type year from him, and a second year QB who will struggle more this year I feel. We made Three moves, added depth to an injury prone line, added a big Name LB, and got a franchise WR who is only 26. If anyone thinks our qb is not better than the jets needs a stern talking to. Henne +3,500 yards this season and dolphins in the playoffs. I believe second half the season the jets will crumble. Whew, I feel better now

I think you are spot on! I am just sick and tired of Dolphins fans acting like the organization somehow screwed up because Taylor signed with those clowns.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:37 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

I never thought he was that important to resign...but I'm pissed beyond belief how hypocritical he is in signing with that joke of an organization...what an ass.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]