View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Dolphins lift suspension of OL Richie Incognito 
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Post Dolphins lift suspension of OL Richie Incognito
After exactly three months and one day, Richie Incognito's suspension is officially over. The Dolphins lifted the suspension on Tuesday, Incognito confirmed on Twitter. Incognito had been suspended since Nov. 3 following allegations made by teammate Jonathan Martin, who alleged that Incognito bullied him.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foo ... -incognito

Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:57 pm
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Post Re: Dolphins lift suspension of OL Richie Incognito
He is a free agent though and I would say he has to go. Too much drama and damn, he's a scumbag. I'm sure most of these guys are anyway....

Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:59 pm
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

It'd be cool to me if Thursday the report was released, Incognito was not found at fault, & we offered him a contract.

You know the media would try to dump all over us but so what? Theres nothing more they can do & it would make us look strong to stick to our guy

Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:12 pm
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Theres nothing more they can do & it would make us look strong to stick to our guy

I like that, loyalty.

Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:31 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

I have much more of a problem with the incident at the golf charity event than anything to do with Martin.

However, I think it's a moot point with the report that Coach wanted him gone and the former GM overruled him.

Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:25 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

How much Bullcrap they were doing during the offseason makes me want to root for a new team.

What happened to caring about putting in tons of work, night and day and preforming well for the city, the fans and earning that paycheck.

The texts make me mad. I bust my butt for a lot less money EVERYDAY. Come on now. Get out of here.

Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:37 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Steve Zissou wrote:
It'd be cool to me if Thursday the report was released, Incognito was not found at fault, & we offered him a contract.

You know the media would try to dump all over us but so what? Theres nothing more they can do & it would make us look strong to stick to our guy

I agree, Pouncey and Incognito were the only two linemen we had last season that played worth a darn. The rest played very poorly.

If Incognito is acquitted of these allegations, I hope the Dolphins consider re-signing him.

I'm in love with the idea of us signing Alex Mack from Cleveland and re-signing Incognito this offseason. Then having Pouncey play LG, Mack at C, and Incognito at RG.

At the end of the day Incognito is a Pro Bowl caliber guard that will come at a very cheap price because of this whole scandal.

Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:54 am
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Scandal or not nobody on the oline deserves to be brought back.

Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:35 am
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Mindtornado wrote:
I have much more of a problem with the incident at the golf charity event than anything to do with Martin.

This right here is my biggest problem with Incognito. I have no respect for anyone that does this.

I think if text messages from most NFL players were released to the public a lot of us would be horrified. We all loved Jason Taylor and he was a baller on the field, but he used to hit the clubs regularly and cheated on his wife right in front of his brother-in-law Zach Thomas.

One thing I will caution about Incognito is that he is talented and a baller on the field, but where is the chemistry on the field that is needed to form an offensive line? As long as he's been on the team we haven't seen it between he and his teammates ... and he lined up between Jake Long and Pouncey for a couple of years. I'd just as soon move on.

Download the Free Phinfever Browser Toolbar

Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:38 am
Profile WWW
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

I have no doubt in my mind many NFL players, from all walks of life are just like these guys.

And I have been a huge Ritchie fan, just loved the story of the troubled player who got it together...

But knowing this, I do not want a guy like Incognito anywhere near a locker room where we are trying to develop young players. Martin was a rookie, Ritchie took him under his wing and showed him the ropes... The velvet ropes, the poles, the bottles etc..
Its no wonder Martin stunk up the field on Sunday, and its no wonder we had one of the worst lines in history.

What is really sad is we have a coaching staff that did not see any of this going on, and if they did they did not do anything about it. Turner will be the scapegoat..

Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:29 am
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Haha wrote:
How much Bullcrap they were doing during the offseason makes me want to root for a new team.

What happened to caring about putting in tons of work, night and day and preforming well for the city, the fans and earning that paycheck.

The texts make me mad. I bust my butt for a lot less money EVERYDAY. Come on now. Get out of here.

100% on board with this post... well said and this is just how I feel...

I liked richie... till i read all the text and got a feel for just how non focused he is...

ya he was decent but man .. what could he be if he put all that other crap aside and went as hard after football as he does after hookers....

no way Joe lets him back after reading the text... and i'm ok with that.

Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]