View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Eagles HC Chip Kelly impact on new Fins OC Bill Lazor. 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Post Eagles HC Chip Kelly impact on new Fins OC Bill Lazor.
Bill Lazor wrote:
"When you are talking about working for Chip Kelly, there is a lot of energy. I think a lot of that comes through on how the offense played as Coach Kelly called the offense and in charge of how practice was put together. I think the things that are true in football, whether someone goes from the shotgun or under center or what pace you go, the things that are true are always true. The fundamentals that are important to win football games, it’s our job to make sure we are teaching those fundamentals. Certainly Coach Kelly had an impact on me. I’ve had a chance to really work for great head coaches. Most of them have been offensive head coaches, but every one of them have had some kind of impact on my philosophy offensively and my philosophy on what works for football. When you come off of a season like we did where we were the leading rushing team in the NFL. We had the leading rusher. We had the highest rated passer. We were able to be an explosive offense. Certainly a lot of things that led to that are going to have a great impact on what I believe works going forward.”

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miam ... 9012.story

Download the Free Phinfever Browser Toolbar

Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:34 am
Profile WWW
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Post Re: Eagles HC Chip Kelly impact on new Fins OC Bill Lazor.
Its interesting the Eagles and the Chiefs also made the playoffs. And the Eagles started off slow.

Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]