View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:53 am



Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Mel Kiper Mock 1.0 
Author Message
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 8725
Location: Raleigh, NC
Post Mel Kiper Mock 1.0
Image

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft201 ... mock-draft

_________________
PHINFEVER FACEBOOK - JOIN US!

Image


Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:44 pm
Profile WWW
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:26 pm
Posts: 1762
Location: Delray Beach, Florida
Post Re: Mel Kiper Mock 1.0
Offensive linemen are so exciting!

:grin:

_________________
Image


Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:21 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:22 am
Posts: 1480
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Post Re: Mel Kiper Mock 1.0
I get caught up in this myself.

I get dissapointed when early picks are used on OL. I want to see the flashy impact player who sells jerseys, scores TDs, and makes TV commercials.

But when the QB is running for his life and can't get the ball to that flashy impact player, I immediately complain and ask when we will finally get a decent OL.


Kiper also picked Manziel to go first pick to the Texans. Any chance of that? I thought it would be Bridgewater.

I love Sammy Watkins. I hope he goes to a decent team. It killed me to see CJ Spiller go to the lousy bills.

_________________
Don't give up. Don't ever give up." - Jim Valvano


Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:53 pm
Profile WWW
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:26 pm
Posts: 1762
Location: Delray Beach, Florida
Post Re: Mel Kiper Mock 1.0
rodneyfaile wrote:
I love Sammy Watkins. I hope he goes to a decent team. It killed me to see CJ Spiller go to the lousy bills.


Is Watkins projected in the top 10? The draft is so far away, that I won't really start looking into it until all of the combine numbers are logged in...which is still months away.

_________________
Image


Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:26 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Posts: 5629
Location: Topsfield, MA
Post Re: Mel Kiper Mock 1.0
All it takes is the signing of Brandon Albert and a bargain right tackle to completely change that prediction.

I love mock drafts but you can't take them seriously until April.

Just hope that Miami take BPA in the 1st round.


Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:52 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:26 pm
Posts: 1762
Location: Delray Beach, Florida
Post Re: Mel Kiper Mock 1.0
jammer wrote:
All it takes is the signing of Brandon Albert and a bargain right tackle to completely change that prediction.

I love mock drafts but you can't take them seriously until April.

Just hope that Miami take BPA in the 1st round.


I don't see it in Albert man, every article I read about him says that he is looking for a big pay day. I don't think this team can handle many mega contracts all at once, it'd only help cripple us in the future.

_________________
Image


Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:00 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Posts: 5629
Location: Topsfield, MA
Post Re: Mel Kiper Mock 1.0
AFCMiamiEast wrote:
jammer wrote:
All it takes is the signing of Brandon Albert and a bargain right tackle to completely change that prediction.

I love mock drafts but you can't take them seriously until April.

Just hope that Miami take BPA in the 1st round.


I don't see it in Albert man, every article I read about him says that he is looking for a big pay day. I don't think this team can handle many mega contracts all at once, it'd only help cripple us in the future.


Can be any available LT, Albert is just the first guy who comes to mind. Point is too much happens between now and then to get excited about a particular guy or position of need in the draft.


Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:17 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 6052
Location: Lancaster, PA
Post Re: Mel Kiper Mock 1.0
Cyrus would be a great bargain at 19. Not sure he will be available when we pick.


Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:39 am
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:35 am
Posts: 1282
Location: Lakeland, Fl
Post Re: Mel Kiper Mock 1.0
"Miami should come away from the draft with a potential starter and some depth on the o-line."

That would mean Miami would need to find 3 more starters in free agency.

_________________
Image


Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:52 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2010 phpBB Group.
Designed by Coots & IamPZ - Phinfever.com.