View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Jonathan Martin statement 
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Jonathan Martin statement
Quote:

Statement from Mr. Martin:

“Today’s meeting is consistent with my commitment to cooperate with the NFL’s investigation into my experience as a player on the Miami Dolphins.

Although I went into great detail with Mr. Ted Wells and his team, I do not intend to discuss this matter publicly at this time. I do, however, look forward to speaking directly with Stephen Ross, Tom Garfinkel, and the Dolphins organization at the appropriate time. This is the right way to handle the matter.

Beyond that, I look forward to working through the process and resuming my career in the National Football League.”

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miam ... ?track=rss

Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:39 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Re: Jonathan Martin statement
Quote:

How far a player goes, Murtha said, “That’s the grey area.”

Murtha has already been interviewed by NFL investigators in the Dolphins locker room harassment scandal. He said he couldn’t reveal specifics as to what he was being asked but “they just wanted to know things that I’ve seen, exactly the same as what I’m telling people.”

But Murtha said the investigation runs deeper than people realize.

“There are definitely some deeper rooted things that what’s been brought to the table so far,” Murtha said. “Until Jonathan can speak, I’m not going to say anything more of the situation.”

Martin spoke with investigators in Manhattan today.

Murtha, who was close with Incognito, said it would be tough for Martin to return to the NFL.

“Players will be very non-inviting,” he said. “They’re not going to want it. Around him, they’ll be afraid that one thing is said (he doesn’t like), he’ll go straight to the media. You can’t trust him. If you can’t someone, you can’t play with him.” ...

- See more at: http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thedaily ... IURBo.dpuf

Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:42 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Post Re: Jonathan Martin statement
"I do not intend to discuss this matter publicly at this time"

Of course you don't, it's just way easier making it public by having your attorney leak selective texts and voicemails..

Sure had no problem making stuff public when you needed the national sympathy vote hey???..

This guys pissing me off, I realize there's still lots of unknowns to this story but I just can't help having an opinion on this guy right now

Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]