View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:11 am



Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Sick of all these bad things happening to Miami 
Author Message
2013 Blog Writer VIP
2013 Blog Writer VIP

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 5354
Post Sick of all these bad things happening to Miami
Miami is snake bit. This franchise has fallen to another new low. 1-5 in the last 6 games this team sux period. Tannehill is a sack waiting to happen. He has no instincts at all. The fans deserve better. This team finds a new franchise low all the time. One week losing at home to the Bills. Follow that with a complete 2nd half collapse against the patriots. Now this. Why even wait. Appoint an interim coach and let's play the coaching lotto again.


Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:56 pm
Profile
Phinfever 2013 Mock Champion
Phinfever 2013 Mock Champion

Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:52 am
Posts: 5118
Location: Lancaster, PA
Post Re: Sick of all these bad things happening to Miami
Philbin should be fired based on poor results, not the scandal.


Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:23 am
Profile
Phinfever VIP!
Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:30 am
Posts: 2155
Post Re: Sick of all these bad things happening to Miami
NFLJunkie wrote:
Miami is snake bit. This franchise has fallen to another new low. 1-5 in the last 6 games this team sux period. Tannehill is a sack waiting to happen. He has no instincts at all. The fans deserve better. This team finds a new franchise low all the time. One week losing at home to the Bills. Follow that with a complete 2nd half collapse against the patriots. Now this. Why even wait. Appoint an interim coach and let's play the coaching lotto again.


How did you like the lack of heart by the Phins O-line in the final drive. They gave up jail break sacks to the Buc's who only rushed 4.

_________________
Image
Philbin's countenance exudes confidence!
1984 was so long ago...Will there ever be another rainbow?


Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:53 am
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:35 am
Posts: 1190
Location: Lakeland, Fl
Post Re: Sick of all these bad things happening to Miami
FrustratedFinFan wrote:
NFLJunkie wrote:
Miami is snake bit. This franchise has fallen to another new low. 1-5 in the last 6 games this team sux period. Tannehill is a sack waiting to happen. He has no instincts at all. The fans deserve better. This team finds a new franchise low all the time. One week losing at home to the Bills. Follow that with a complete 2nd half collapse against the patriots. Now this. Why even wait. Appoint an interim coach and let's play the coaching lotto again.


How did you like the lack of heart by the Phins O-line in the final drive. They gave up jail break sacks to the Buc's who only rushed 4.



Don't forget the safety. And 14 rushes for 2 yards. The Dolphins did a poor job stopping the run and running the ball. The Buc's 3rd and 4th string back rushed for a combined 102 yards. Bobby Rainey was a waiver wire pick up for the Buc's 3 weeks ago.

_________________
Image


Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:58 am
Profile
Online
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:58 am
Posts: 1050
Post Re: Sick of all these bad things happening to Miami
swerve13 wrote:
Philbin should be fired based on poor results, not the scandal.


This is not the first time this corn farmer has failed to prepare his team for a game

_________________
Image


Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:02 am
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:57 am
Posts: 4346
Location: Houston, Texas
Post Re: Sick of all these bad things happening to Miami
I am just a glutton for punishment rooting for these Dolphins. Guess I just need to go into the next games not expecting anything good to happen, then maybe I won't need to chew on tums and get all riled up.

Why is whenever an announcer points out that oh the Bucs haven't scored a touchdown in their opening drive ALL season and you just KNEW as a Dolphins fan that here comes that score.

Or a garbage waiver wire 4th stringer that comes in at running back and just GASHES Miami's defense??? Then Gruden bragging about how athletic Tannehill is yet he doesn't use his legs to run and throw the defenses off??? I know it is easy to second guess, but in particular that first and goal at the 7 when he forces that throw into congestion to Tannehill, he could have took off running to the goal line and probably would have scored or worst case he is inside the 1 or 2 yard line.

Tannehill's pocket awareness under pressure, his inability to LEAD Wallace during those moments to where Wallace clearly beats his man, yet likes to lead the ball out of bounds??? I do not understand why Tanny tails the ball off to the sideline instead of just throwing up and out front of Wallace.

I know Wallace isn't doing great, but he has done his part on several occasions by beating the secondary, only for a piss poor throw by Tanny.

Philbin.....He looks like a character from the movie "The one who flew over the cuckoos nest or The Hills have Eyes. That dumb retarded look on his face.


Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:45 am
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:35 am
Posts: 1190
Location: Lakeland, Fl
Post Re: Sick of all these bad things happening to Miami
Finhead34 wrote:
Philbin.....He looks like a character from the movie "The one who flew over the cuckoos nest or The Hills have Eyes. That dumb retarded look on his face.


Hahahaha I just spit coffee through my nose. :awe:

_________________
Image


Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:54 am
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:49 pm
Posts: 1099
Location: Charlotte, NC
Post Re: Sick of all these bad things happening to Miami
I had to check it out.......yep..........that's him.



Image Image


Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:38 am
Profile
Phinfever VIP!
Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:30 am
Posts: 2155
Post Re: Sick of all these bad things happening to Miami
shularino wrote:
I had to check it out.......yep..........that's him.



Image Image


OMG....that is epic!!! I want that for my signature please!!!!!!!!!

_________________
Image
Philbin's countenance exudes confidence!
1984 was so long ago...Will there ever be another rainbow?


Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:51 pm
Profile
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:57 am
Posts: 4346
Location: Houston, Texas
Post Re: Sick of all these bad things happening to Miami
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Thanks for taking my idea and going creative with the pictures!!


Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:40 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], hallphin, PADOLFAN, TommyNoleFin and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2010 phpBB Group.
Designed by Coots & IamPZ - Phinfever.com.