View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Hartline: "winning cures all"....with that being said 
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Hartline: "winning cures all"....with that being said
I am sure you all saw that interview with Hartline where he spoke on the truth that winning games cures everything in professional football. People, if we lose tomorrow night against an 0-8 Tampa Bay Buccaneers team, the media will become a freaking nightmare.

This story came out of nowhere, and hit us all at once. Players are being asked questions by reporters that have nothing to do with the NFL beat because this has became national news on every level of reporting. The only thing we can hope and wish for is for this team to take advantage of the easy stretch of games headed their way here, because if we lose, this is all going to transform into a massive horror story for Dolfans, and I want nothing to do with it if it happens.

There will be no more discussions about real football on Dolphin forums anymore, it will all surround the crap storm that Martin orchestrated to our beloved Dolphins. If we lose Monday night, it truly may be the worst in Dolphin history in regards to the amount of heat it will get us in.

Last edited by AFCMiamiEast on Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:46 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Re: Hartline: "Winning Cures All"
AFCMiamiEast wrote:

There will be no more discussions about real football on Dolphin forums anymore, it will all surround the crap storm that Martin orchestrated to our beloved Dolphins. If we lose Monday night, it truly may be the worst in Dolphin history in regards to the amount of heat it will get us in.

We are already at that point now. The crap storm has been raining non stop since Martin walked out. Philbin and Ireland are done. And winning games or making the playoffs will not spare them, period end of story.

Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:52 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Re: Hartline: "Winning Cures All"
bobby0112 wrote:
We are already at that point now. The crap storm has been raining non stop since Martin walked out. Philbin and Ireland are done. And winning games or making the playoffs will not spare them, period end of story.

I am speaking on the fact that it will continue, I realize that it's already here. It will get even worse if the team loses, and there is no scenario where I see Ireland staying (if I was the owner, not sure what Ross will do), but if Philbin gets the team to at least 10 wins, why would he be forced out? I believe that Philbin is in a position in that if he leads the team to an impressive record and a playoff berth, he should stay. I don't understand otherwise, Ireland is a different story on the other hand...

Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:59 am
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Post Re: Hartline: "winning cures all"....with that being said
If Phil makes it to the playoffs with a decent record 10-6, 11-5.etc then he won't be fired. Period, end of story. Now that's IF they let him finish out the year at all.

If we fire him now we might as well shoot for a good draft pick because I don't see a coach on this team that can get them to play any better.

Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:10 pm
Phinfever 2013 Mock Champion
Phinfever 2013 Mock Champion

this dividing force could be what drives this team to win 5 or 6 of the remaining games.

Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:21 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

swerve13 wrote:
this dividing force could be what drives this team to win 5 or 6 of the remaining games.

Could call it more of a "unifying" force within the locker room. Not letting the outside influences affect them

Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:13 pm
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

marc23 wrote:
swerve13 wrote:

Could call it more of a "unifying" force within the locker room. Not letting the outside influences affect them

I think that will be the case tomorrow night. Not sure it lasts long term though.

Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]