View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Andrew Luck vs. Ryan Tannehill will be classic TV 
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Post Andrew Luck vs. Ryan Tannehill will be classic TV
Quote:
We're a little surprised this Sunday's Miami Dolphins-Indianapolis Colts game isn't getting more attention. Perhaps it's because of Ryan Tannehill's knee injury, but all indications are that he will play. He took the majority of first-team reps in practice all week and it would be a shocker if he didn't play.

More: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... classic-tv

Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:38 pm
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

Post Re: Andrew Luck vs. Ryan Tannehill will be classic TV
But its not being played outside local markets...instead they get Denver and Cincy.....really????

Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:08 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

NFLJunkie wrote:
But its not being played outside local markets...instead they get Denver and Cincy.....really????

Trust me, I'm livid.

The Pats have a bye week so I figured we"d get to watch a division rival here in MA. Instead the choices are Den-Cin or Was-Car. Awful, although I will watch RG III to see what he can do.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:59 am
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Thats too bad for you guys not getting it at home. Hopefully its a good enough game that you can enjoy watching it somewhere that has the ticket.

So far Tannehill is hanging around 200 yards per game. & Luck is up near 300 yards per game. But Luck has also been sacked 18 times in 7 games & I think that will make up the difference.
If Luck is given the time then Wayne can have a monstrous day against our secondary. If thats the case & we get behind then it will put some pressure on Tannehill & he will have to show that he can do what it takes to keep us in the game.

Now our offense is obviously still growing & developing so I have to believe that we have more to show them then they do for us. Gadget players like Clay, JTrain, & even Miller weren't necessary last week. I hope Tanny gets the ball to the playmakers quick & lets them attack. Reggie is only getting 2.5 receptions a game, I wish they'd double that at least.

Should be entertaining TV tho. Especially if come out with our 3rd Road Win in 3 games

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:11 am
Phinfever Global Moderator

Must be a QB thing. As impressive as Luck has been the Colts are still a bad team. Tannehill & the Dolphins just dont have any appeal to anyone outside the local market.
Putting Denver on is a sure thing because Peyton is such a draw especially this season in a new uniform after sitting out last season. Especially now since he seems to be Peyton again. And putting the Washington game on is a reflection of RG3 who is very exciting. The kid can do it all.
In the end I guess as most anything else its a business decision.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:41 am

jammer wrote:
NFLJunkie wrote:

Trust me, I'm livid.

The Pats have a bye week so I figured we"d get to watch a division rival here in MA. Instead the choices are Den-Cin or Was-Car. Awful, although I will watch RG III to see what he can do.

Dude the TV schedule had the Miami game on until Friday when they switched to Manning.

So stupid. I'm pissed.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:47 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Google front row sports. Solves everything. All I| get up here in Canada is Lions Football

Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]