View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Schaub for Ray Rice? 
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Post Schaub for Ray Rice?
I offered another owner in my money league Schaub for Arian Foster which I expected him to reject. He did and countered with Ray Rice for Schaub instead. It's a start 2 QB PPR league with yard bonuses and a point per completion. My other 3 QB's are Ryan, Orton (both of whom I started in week 4) & Freeman. I've also got another deal in the works that would land me Big Ben.

Rice hasn't done much this year but he hasn't had the most forgiving schedule outside of week 3 & he had a minor injury. His remaining schedule is pretty good, with the exception of a home game against Pitt, and my gut feeling is that he'll be able to turn this season around. Landing him would give me a 1-2 punch of AP & Rice which should be pretty potent come playoff time. Any reason why I shouldn't do this?

Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:33 pm
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin

Post Re: Schaub for Ray Rice?
Weakens your QB's a bit, but definitely will strengthen your RB core. If you manage to grab Big Ben I would pull the plug, but Freeman isn't yet a viable fill in.

Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]